Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you all like Kira and Lacus? - Minitokyo

Do you all like Kira and Lacus?

do you all like Kira and Lacus?

yes
3 votes
no
2 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hi everyone,I was wandering do you all like Kira and Lacus?

I like Kira and Lacus because Kira is handsome,brave,kind......,Lacus is kind,preety,song is lovely...... XD

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Double thread creation: Do you like Kira and Lacus? Why?

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

actually i like lacus alot.. & seems like kira had become more level headed (probably coz of spending time with lacus)... in GSD.. so i voted yes i like them

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

don't really like them. they're just plain boring...no angst at all in their relationship...so i voted no

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Yes, of course. I'm a great fan of this couple. Although they don't really show off with it, they feel very much for each other.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.