Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suzuka Poll! - Minitokyo

Tagged under Suzuka

Who should be with Yamato?

Suzuka
32 votes
Honoka
9 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Vote for who you think Yamato should be with!

To me personally I would like to see Suzuka and Yamato together, but I do think Honoka and Yamato do make a better couple XD

Go Honoka!

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

i am a honoka fan! ><"

i think yamato should be together wif both of them. :P but it seems to be that yamato heart only contain suzuka

i feel bad for honoka tho

i want both, but seeing as the anime is named suzuka, im choosing suzuka, honoka was a bit too protective anyway

aiya.

susuka , cause yamato rellay doesn't seem that close to honoka

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

I say Suzuka... the guy looks like he likes her 24/7. He really forces himself too hard to like Honoka.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

Mmm...it isn't easy, but i'll choose Honoka.That's not good to refuse girl's feeling.Waiting for cocky Suzuka is wasting time

I dont really like honoka, but suzuka... has a hard behaviour, any way, suzuka is better with yamato ^^

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Suzuka and Yamato!

I would prefer Honoka, but it would be an unrequited love, so I guess he should stick with Suzuka...

Signature Image

none, yamato is a bad guy, he don't deserve to be with any of them,... ...die yamato.!

hmm i would think yamato with yui lol
nahh suzuka is better...
hahahaha
my gf likes honoka better tho T_T

I voted for Suzuka! I like her more than Honka. Plus, her cold at times shy attitude is cute.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.