Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who want to have Kira Yamato as your boyfriend? - Minitokyo

Who want to have Kira Yamato as your boyfriend?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

I guess the question is simple. Me myself, I'm not going to answer 'cause I'm a guy ^^ The reason why I'm asking this is because as a big Kira fan I often see female MT'ers talking about how sexy he is (and many more) ... So would you want Kira Yamato to be your boyfriend (or even maybe your husband) ? And if you feel like saying, why?

EDIT: sorry for the bad English in my title, but I only saw the mistake after I posted -_____- ... *hitting myself for being so clumsy* lol

Signature Image

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

NO firstly coz i am a guy....
Secondly, coz i hate Kira Yamato... Such a crybaby i would kill him and then payed the devil with my soul to get him back to life and kill him again... -_-

Sorry Kira fans ^^

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

luba

luba

Have A Nice Day^^

Ohh good question, definitely kira is so sweet^^
he is hunk don't you think so?...

merged: 11-04-2005 ~ 10:30pm

Quote by MrchakNO firstly coz i am a guy....
Secondly, coz i hate Kira Yamato... Such a crybaby i would kill him and then payed the devil with my soul to get him back to life and kill him again... -_-

Sorry Kira fans ^^

you realy hate him but way?
and i get your sorry^^

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

nope, i'm not gay sorry
:p
may'be Lacus clyne

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Sorry Kira fans ^^

wow, someone hates kira with a passion! XD
i think kira's really cool, he's certainly a nice guy (sometimes too nice though), he is considerate, selfless and he has brains on his brains so HELL YEAH i'd love to have him as a boyfriend. (by the way, i'd love to have athrun as a bf just as much XD, and i admire cagalli for being so kick-ass)

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Sorry Kira fans ^^

hahahaha great more guy who hate kira as i do.
i'm totaly agree and i also hate him becouse he is so annoying.
i also wuld like to kill him,but first i'll make him suffer and regret for what have he done to all ZAFT soldiers.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

ow !
great question...the question i have been waiting.. :D :D
answer : of course i want him to be my boyfriend ! *saying out loud..with full energy
reasons : first of all cuz his soo sweet and gentle ...not to mention he will protect lacus no matter what..he maybe a crybaby in seed ep but in destiny he change to a serious type...plus his the ultamite coordinator....ah..his super cool ! XD XD XD XO XO

actually i have to many things to say about him..!
^_^'

No since I don't like him... well he was ok in seed but he's so flawless in destiny that it's annoying... ok his reasonning wasn't flawless.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Even though, I'm a girl but I don't really think I want Kira to be my boyfriend or maybe this thought has never occurred to me before.... I like Kira but he isn't my favourite character in gsd. I would rather have Kira stay forever by Lacus's side and protect Lacus XD That is more sweet :)

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

Kira is toooo good so no...i would feel intimidated by him...
I would like someone like yzak coz he is somewhat wierd and isnt perfect in relationship situations, like me ^^ lol!

\(^o^)/

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i wouldn't mind at all. true, he cries a lot, but he's a really nice guy, and is willing to sacrifice his life for others. totally sweet. so, i seriously don't mind. but, i'd prefer athrun ^_^'

Oh i would so much as you know my love,
want Kira as my husband or Boyfriend, He is the best guy ever just like you laurent. He is kind, smart, brave, strong, sensitive, caring beyond words, with a sense of justice, and and sexy.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a342/PinkPrincessLacus/LacusAndKiraScreenCaps/945x1205pretty.png

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

kira is so sweet and cute
the pictures above is so cute and sweet...^^
but i prefers athrun better he is just cooler............^_^"

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

ladykaze

ladykaze

A rabid Kira fan

ME!
Kira is so cute! Juz by seeing him, I'll 'melt'

I'm a guy. So its a definite NO! Haha. But a least he's better than Shinn.

I think Kira makes a bad boyfriend. >_<; I mean he's a good person to comfort you and make you feel better, he'd protect you, but sometimes he doesn't always have a clue. And I'm not sure I'd want to have crying contests with him cause I cry just as much as he does. XD No Kira, Athrun for me. ^_^b

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Hell no........... I am a boy also ! Ofcourse i don't like him !

NO he's a crybaby and in gundam destiny we see that even tho flay is dead he still obsessses over her so i wouldn't want to be his girlfreind. comfort? its Lacus who was comforting him the whole time in gundam Seed all he did was cry and whin grrrr yes you don't want to fight we get it next

nope =|. He is one of my favs but he should stay with lacus.

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

Sorry Kira fans ^^

couldn't have said it better myself.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

the reason i would totally have him as a boyfriend
1.Very hot
2. Has feelings(most guys don't even have any)
3.he is so cool(when there are fight scenes they're awesome)
4. again hot!
maybe guys should be more like him but plz don't overdue the crying suck it up once in awhile (lol)

PersocomChi

PersocomChi

Flame Haze

I'm a guy but if I was a gurl.. I would love him as a bf.. so sexy ^^ and cute.. I like his hair even tho its a bit ordinary.. and his coolness surviving gundam xplosions like heero.

Signature

The only good thing I see in Kira is his Gundam piloting skills. As a "real" person he's lacking behind. <.<

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

If I was a chick, maybe ^^ but I'd like a girl anyway ^^

Lacus Clyne for me ^^ Although Kira will always be with Lacus, no matter what. Their bond can never be broken.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.