Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who want to have Kira Yamato as your boyfriend? - Minitokyo

Who want to have Kira Yamato as your boyfriend?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

of course i would! he's soo sweet! and yes, he is nice, too nice sometimes, but i also admire his inner strength, like the times Flay said those bad things about him, and when he puts his mind to do something, he'll give it his all. i really admire that. but i prefere him to stay by Lacus. ^^ they're soo cute together.

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Quote by Rein-chanof course i would! he's soo sweet! and yes, he is nice, too nice sometimes, but i also admire his inner strength, like the times Flay said those bad things about him, and when he puts his mind to do something, he'll give it his all. i really admire that. but i prefere him to stay by Lacus. ^^ they're soo cute together.

You've said that very nicely Rein-chan :) After I opened this thread I was starting to fear there would be more 'I hate Kira' posters. But luckely there are still some pro-Kira MT'ers too :D

Thanx to everybody who has already posted ! Arigato

Signature Image

breakfast

breakfast

Shana+SoiFong<3

i would like him to be my bf, lol. Cos with him around i can win a war by myself ^^ especially when he has a SF with him. hahhaha

Let me think...

Short answer: No.
Long answer: HELL no.

'cuz he's a puss.

...but his name isn't so bad.

he's such a basket case so i'll leave it to Lacus to sort him out ^_^'

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

I do! Well, who wouldn't (the guyz maybe)
I think his passion...
I'm not sure about cute...I don't know why but sometimes I don't find brunette anime guyz CUTE
It's alwayz the blue haired one...a.k.a. Athrun Zala....
But I LOVE them both...('',)
...(I'm not a pervert...^.^)

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Quote by laurent

Quote by Rein-chanof course i would! he's soo sweet! and yes, he is nice, too nice sometimes, but i also admire his inner strength, like the times Flay said those bad things about him, and when he puts his mind to do something, he'll give it his all. i really admire that. but i prefere him to stay by Lacus. ^^ they're soo cute together.

You've said that very nicely Rein-chan :) After I opened this thread I was starting to fear there would be more 'I hate Kira' posters. But luckely there are still some pro-Kira MT'ers too :D

I know, huh? I don't get why everyone hates him. He's not an evil bastard, he's just a bit emotional. So what?
As for me... I wouldn't want a boyfriend who's prettier than me...

Brownie the Cat

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Not really.

Kira is certainly a good person, is sexy, and would certainly be good to me, but he's just not my type. ( I am a girl )

Give me Athrun instead. Oooooooh, I'd certainly date/marry Athrun. Or Mwu La Fllaga. ^^ Yeah, Athrun or Mwu are my choices. I know then at least we'd have sex since Kira seems kinda impotent in Destiny. Hahaha, j/k

Signature Image

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

HAHAHA! You're right about that! Lol.

Brownie the Cat

i really would want kira yamato as my boyfren!
he's so cute n cool n so many other things..i can't describe!
i really want him as my boyfren!

merged: 12-23-2005 ~ 12:37am
yes yes yes! wheeeee! i wish it was true though...haih...
kira yamato i really like

Nope...He's cute and sweet but I like Athrun better. Besides he has Lacus already.

Signature

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

In gundam seed he cried a little to much for me [hint i like athrun] but in gundam seed destiny his not that bad *i still prefer athrun* but kira is i guess boyfriend material *thats what one of my friends say hehe*

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Basically, if I was a chick in GSeed, I'd actually Athrun more than Kira (although his name meant killer which uniquely thought up by sunrise). I don't really know but Athrun seems more reliable.

However from a guy's point of view, I will chose Luna or even Mayu instead. As for Cagalli and Lacus... I don't know about them, one is too hot to handle the, other is just simply too involved in politics for me.

Kira Yamato as a boyfriend..Hm; that`s hot. Of course. But, I`d hate to get in the way of Lacus and him; they`re just so fit for each other. ^^

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm...yeah i guess that i could like him ^^
he is nice, have a good moral and doesnt like killing ^^
sounds like perfect to me ^^ weeeeee Kira be dream ^^
oh! and lets not forget his perceptive skills! he is so clever!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Kira? I guess I would consider that... But only if things don't work out with Athrun.^^ Yep. It's Athrun for me, please.

Y THE HELL DO PEOPLE LIKE ATHURAN BETTA?
not that i like kira very much either...
i like shinn the best

FloralFallal

FloralFallal

Lover of shirtless anime men

http://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/cwm/eek3.gif Wow it's amazing what kind of emotions are sturred up in people when you just ask a simple question. Anyways I like Kira and sure he cries but that's what anime guys do at least in the anime's I've seen. So it's actually kind of a draw between Kira, Ahtrun and D'arka. (spelling?)

Signature Image
Thanks again to Tinbad for my avi and sig

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Quote by MrchakNO firstly coz i am a guy....
Secondly, coz i hate Kira Yamato... Such a crybaby i would kill him and then payed the devil with my soul to get him back to life and kill him again... -_-

Sorry Kira fans ^^

LOL! Hahahahahha that's funny
hmmm for me kira is alright but I would want Athrun as a bf more because he doesn't cry and he's a lot tougher which will equal protective....Kira in the other hand cries too much...

Quote by MrchakNO firstly coz i am a guy....
Secondly, coz i hate Kira Yamato... Such a crybaby i would kill him and then payed the devil with my soul to get him back to life and kill him again... -_-

Sorry Kira fans ^^

Agreed 700%

Always hated these weak wussy type characters constantly crying waiting for someone to confort them.

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Well i dont know he is very sweet brave and cute maybe.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

well of course he is so *cute*! but well it will be a pity if lacus and lacus broke they are just so cute! i would rather go for some other guys instead unlike meyrin....(stole athrun for cagalli)well haha thats my view of it...! :)

Signature Image

i will ignore him maybe because his heart is always full with frey

I would choose Athrun over Kira...... i just can't stand Kira sometimes....esp the thought that he killed Heine ...... he tries to act like a saint when he does not know wad he is doin and.....he stole his best friend's girl......

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.