Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who want to have Kira Yamato as your boyfriend? - Minitokyo

Who want to have Kira Yamato as your boyfriend?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Quote by MrchakNO firstly coz i am a guy....
Secondly, coz i hate Kira Yamato... Such a crybaby i would kill him and then payed the devil with my soul to get him back to life and kill him again... -_-

Sorry Kira fans ^^

I agree even more! I hate soooo much! He is such a big ass crybaby! I would love to draw and quarter him! Plus, I'm NOT gay. The only thing that I think is cool about him is his hair. I'm actually trying to get his hair style. I think that Shinn Asuka is infinitely more cool than he is! Unlike Kira, Shinn actually has reason to cry, but he doesn't. I would LOVE to have Flay Allster as a lover and a girlfriend! I'm pretty damn sure that I could handle her!

I do! I love the senitive guy. And he's still also tuff, too.

cherry12

love,hinata

kira is ok...a crybaby and easy-to-get... but sorry! he just let that bitch fray kiss 'im! dang, i hate that spoiled girl! :angry:

did i change alittle?

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Quote by DestinyValiantAnimeAngelIf I was a chick, maybe ^^ but I'd like a girl anyway ^^

Lacus Clyne for me ^^ Although Kira will always be with Lacus, no matter what. Their bond can never be broken.

exactly what I would say. there is somebody who thinks like me cool and scary.
but anyways, I am a Kira supporter.
now here's my question to the ladies. How about Shinn?

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Yeah, Kira is a cutie pie :3 ...But then he gets too sensitive. But thats ok! I'd take him as my boyfriend!

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

well see, I like Kira and all, but I dunno if I want him as a boyfriend. He's a nice guy and all, sweet, and loyal/faithful. He's kinda cute in that clueless way :)

but I dunno, I'd want someone who could make me laugh, but can also buckle down and be serious, like Mwu (::hug:: :) ), or Miroku from Inuyasha...

I sure would have loved to have him as a boyfriend only if I didn't have a husband already;p

Quote by Zero-Ultimate 39wk 5d ago
nope, i'm not gay sorry
:p
may'be Lacus clyne

i argee but my girlfriend has argee to become my lacus clyne ahhhhhhh zero-ultimate i agree with u all the way!

merged: 08-10-2006 ~ 06:31pm

Quote by Zero-Ultimate
nope, i'm not gay sorry
:p
may'be Lacus clyne

that is why i do have a girl who called me kira funni eh

Quote by DestinyValiantAnimeAngelIf I was a chick, maybe ^^ but I'd like a girl anyway ^^

Lacus Clyne for me ^^ Although Kira will always be with Lacus, no matter what. Their bond can never be broken.

:)

Hell yeah if I were a girl Kira would be ideal. He is firmer and more sure of himself then Arthun (who is played as a tool for most of GS and again on GSD *sorry for Arthun fan*)

However, Kira X Lacus is way tooooo perfect in GSD, guess that's why people are annoyed about him.

renegadepsyche

renegadepsyche

Notoriously Hysterical

I tend to like guys who don't cry so Kira is very much OFF my list of guys who are considered boyfriend material. I hate sensitive guys, since in a relationship I like being the only one having emotional breakdowns. Kira is actually the character I hate the most from Seed. He's so annoying and makes you want to smack him around.

I'm more into guys who are sarcastic and like to joke around but they're there for you when it counts aka Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing. I love his personality.

Signature Image

eww....absolutely NOT! why would anyone want to have a boyfriend who's always like, "why can't anyone understand my feelings?" besides, he's not good-looking and he's a coordinator

RikaxMishima

Silent Destiny

I'm not really a Kira fan but I wouldn't want him to be my girlfriend. He already has Lacus.

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Never! I hate the crybaby and over-emotional guy like Kira! If I am his girlfriend, I steal his Freedom Gundam to smack his face and blast his body to the black hole! (Sorry for Kira fanatic fans)

P/S: Remember, I'm a guy but hate his character. So, NOOOOO!

You Get Hand-Gestured!

Arekisu

Arekisu's Realm

I find him a bit too girly for a guy. so my answer is no.

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

Well, I think Kira is cute. Some people may say he is a crybaby, but he has his feelings... he is a nice guy.
But, still, for me is Athrun *-* I love him! *hysteric fangirl mode on* KYAAAAAAAAA *----*
xDDD

i want kira to die

Signature

Well..YEA~!
he is kinda cool and hot dont ya think? it would be great if someone like him even exist! Also,he is also kind and sweet~! Althought im a kiraXlacus fan...sry lacus! hes just too HOT~! but anyway he is lacus's man.

shojostatic

shojostatic

~::<3Host Club <3::~

YES ! i would!

~LoVeYlOvEy~

how cares whether hes a cry baby hes hot! and so good looking especially in his blue pilot uniform. any who can pilot a mecha is a turn on in my books.

chan A GO GO

Lets see..
Am I the only girl who dislikes Kira?
Well.. I say no, I wouldnt.

Because he shagged Flay. <.<
So.. wrong...
Also b/c he goes against his own people, though it is to defend his friends, but still.

Now Athrun or Rusty, yes, I would date.
I'm a proud AthrunxCagalli fan.

Well I didn't had see the anime but I could see that his very cute, he have a very good port and he looks very cool with (like a) "FRESH STILE". Well that is what I think when I see him ^_^'

i wouldn't even want kira for a friend

Signature

nah... kira is cute, not hot tho... i think he's too sensitive for my type, need a character more manly!

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.