Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Really uneccasary classes. -__-; - Minitokyo

Really uneccasary classes. -__-;

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

In your school, do you have a class or classes that just seem to not have a point? I mean, algebra for me is pointless but its still math so we need to know it..But I'm talking about stupid classes that your not ever gonna use.o.o For me, one of those classes is leadership class and home economics..I dont have it right now but I used to have it.

Leadership class is something you can learn at home, how to be a good person and stuff, you cant really teach that in school..o.o; and home economics is stupid cuz I would walk in the class and the teacher would be like:
teacher: Lets learn how to iron our clothes today! ^-^
urm..no. >.> My parents can teach me that mess. So what classes do you think are really dumb? ^-^

~chuu~

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

All I can think of right now is
Philosophy -_-

Signature

Home Ec is useful. Especially when it comes to impressing the women. You'll understand later on.

Quote by SakuraMonsumi In your school, do you have a class or classes that just seem to not have a point? I mean, algebra for me is pointless but its still math so we need to know it..But I'm talking about stupid classes that your not ever gonna use.o.o For me, one of those classes is leadership class and home economics..I dont have it right now but I used to have it.

Leadership class is something you can learn at home, how to be a good person and stuff, you cant really teach that in school..o.o; and home economics is stupid cuz I would walk in the class and the teacher would be like:
teacher: Lets learn how to iron our clothes today! ^-^
urm..no. >.> My parents can teach me that mess. So what classes do you think are really dumb? ^-^

~chuu~

yeah, those classes do seem pretty pointless. i remember when i was in high school(feels old now ^_^') i had to take a leadership class and home ec. they're not so bad, though. i mean, just think of it as relax time... it's better to have something nice and easy than something hard. of course, there were other strange classes in my high school like...child care. and 2 levels of it. come on, now... OX

but it's not over there. you still have to take classes you won't care about in college too. sooo....yay! -_- right...

I wish I had home ec in my high school. It's there for parents who don't want to teach their kids anything and rely on the schools to do the teaching.

The most useless class I have right now is Japanese Calligraphy and I'm only taking it because I needed the units to fulfill my minumum for the semester and it counts as in my GE.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

for me, art right now is useless cuz i dunt need it...for sum other people it might be very useful cuz they need it for their career...i chose it cuz i need to fill in my options so i kinda didnt have a choice.im also taking it next yr for the fun of it and to fill in my options -__-

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

In my opinion there aren't any pointless classes because they all give you different insights, aspects and knowledge, even if the things they teach may be taught by your parents at home.

Signature Image

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Quote by Kori In my opinion there aren't any pointless classes because they all give you different insights, aspects and knowledge, even if the things they teach may be taught by your parents at home.

Thank You!

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

there is one really dumb and lame subject in malaysia called MORAL. you can guess what it's all about through the name. they make us memorize pointless definitions of moral values. i really don't see the point of this subject. and the worse part is this compulsary for everyone.

knuk

knuk

Lurkotron

Back in Grade 6 we had Band class, then we also had ukelele class. That ukelele was the most useless waste of school time that I can imagine. At least in band class we could choose an instrument, ukelele class was just an insipid, repetitive 'plunka plunka plunka'.

Signature Image

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

well there is a use in everything. but it's better to have a useless class where you don't have to do much, then to have classes where you have to learn everything by hard.

nationality! ^^ i mean... all i have to answer about is just the good sides of the world and it doesn't mean that can change the bad worst world right? and we also about the press and president or nation. i don't think its worthy (coz i'm in scince class). also, at IT class, i study about visual basic. i mean... there're more other worthy program to study about! what the meaning of visual basic for science class? and also art class. we study just about perspective. oh dear.... as if we don't have something to study more.

I have law ed, comon who really needs to know about it.

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Quote by Kiakowell there is a use in everything. but it's better to have a useless class where you don't have to do much, then to have classes where you have to learn everything by hard.

Yeah your right about that... :nya:

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

useless classes...*sigh* i'm only in 8th grade, which is young, compared to some of you...i really think some of the classes we have like math wouldn't do us that much of good when it comes to finding most jobs, but whatever. i like school, although i never want to try philosophy when i get to college...-_-'

dusche

dusche

I need tacos!

Quote by knukBack in Grade 6 we had Band class, then we also had ukelele class. That ukelele was the most useless waste of school time that I can imagine. At least in band class we could choose an instrument, ukelele class was just an insipid, repetitive 'plunka plunka plunka'.

id rather have a hard class which teaches me something than do nothing but that's just me. i had a pe class in which i did absolutely nothing...at all(besides reading a book or doing homework before i actually got home.)

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Well if you think about it. All your classes that can't be applied to everyday use is useless, but you learn it so you get yourself into a good career. Even then, I don't think you require a whole lot of those theories that you learned in school. As for other classes that do apply to everyday use, such as home economics, I found those classes very fun. It isn't useless, since you can go home and apply what you learned in class right away. As for phys ed, I use to found that class really useless, but now I really miss it - you don't get those fun courses again T_T (if you're taking subjects for a specific career...)

Signature

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

The college survival class at my college is pretty stupid, a 1 credit course that won't be able to transfer to any other college and it's a requirement, luckily i avoided taking the class.. muwahhaha XD

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Quote by fawna-chani really think some of the classes we have like math wouldn't do us that much of good when it comes to finding most jobs, but whatever. i like school, although i never want to try philosophy when i get to college...-_-'

Yep yep yep, thats what I say....but if you really look hard, you actually do use that math..its really wierd...o.o;;
and I heard philosophy is boring. >.<

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

the only classes I thought that way is math ones unless you do something like work with computer or a math professor what is the point.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

True that...

very true

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

But still, school is to go to learn and not to do dumb stuff. u.u

re, pshce, most of science, most of english literature, lot of maths

http://futurama-fan-group.minitokyo.net/ for all those who like futurama

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.