Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Really uneccasary classes. -__-; - Minitokyo

Really uneccasary classes. -__-;

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 96 total items

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Just because it isn't useful to you doesn't mean it isn't useful to someone else.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

MrKarl

MrKarl

From the ashes, reborn.

There isnt really a 'useless' class. In my old school we had personal development. In essence, we did nothing. Even so, a good time to catch up on sleep XD

What's so funny about Peace, Love and Understanding?

animeronin

animeronin

Wandering Enthusiast

Thie first things that come to my mind right now are Philosophy and Religious Studies. (I'm currently enrolled in a Pre-Medicine Course, General Biology) I mean, do you need them when you enter med school and finally become a licensed practitioner of medicine? I find no point in having such subjects in the medical curriculum...

It's not easy growing old, much less growing up...

Foundations of Recreation had to be one of the most pointless classes for me. I signed up because I needed an elective (and nothing else interested me). It was an interesting class that followed outdoor recreation for the most part. It may have been more interesting if I was majoring in such a subject...(I'm majoring in German)

I fail to see why I should have to take an arts class of any kind.

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

ethics -_- .... no thet is useless, but here they teach it in a stange way, that it has to be more with law... so.... x_x

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Someone said Ebonics. THAT is so f***ing WRONG. seriously that is like so racist.

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Algebra.

i agree with the people who say everything we learn in school it mostly pointless.
i think the only reason we have it is just to give us something to do so we won't go out and create chaos or something like that
i was going to take to take a useless class called scrapbooking because i didn't want to do anything but almost no one signed up so it got canceled.

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

Quote by Kira-sama
not only latin, but spanish and french too, plus, not only are they pointless but not useful in any way (accept if you want to go to france) but their so goddamn boring! and you always get tons of homework. ( not to mention, my latin teacher is a bitch)

Maybe you don't like french classes, but think about us, those who has french classes about everyday of the week. As for me, I don't really like math, even if I get higher grades this year.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

It's called "friskis"....doh -_-
It's a class that lasts for 30 minutes and all you need to do is like...go outside and take a walk or something. I mean, isn't it enough with P.E.?

moral classes *faints*

Coshy

Master of Desaster

I don't think that any subject is useless..
well,.just because YOU don't like, it's not useless..
don't misunderstand me, please ^^''
I hate maths and I will never understand WHY I have to learn
French at all...
but I nevertheless think that they are usefull in some way ^^

Come to the dark side....we have cookies *_*

moral education.. sucks.. but then again. perfect for me to sleep during class.. muhahahaz...

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

my school in m'sia has moral education as a subject. sadly, my friends took that subject just because it's compulsory. in exams, when their answer is not in the scheme, however close it may be, they just give it a zero.

say, what's the use of this subject anyway? it's not like we don't behave ourselves...

merged: 02-17-2006 ~ 01:43am
my school in m'sia has moral education as a subject. sadly, my friends took that subject just because it's compulsory. in exams, when their answer is not in the scheme, however close it may be, they just give it a zero.

say, what's the use of this subject anyway? it's not like we don't behave ourselves...

merged: 02-17-2006 ~ 01:45am

Signature

CAT aka Community Service. This is so pointless besides I don't actually learn something from it.

Signature

Quote by REI123CAT aka Community Service. This is so pointless besides I don't actually learn something from it.

i so totally agree with u.. it was nothing but a waste of time and effort

kagirinai

kagirinai

Lacus addict~!! XD

Meh, almost all the subject seem pointless to me...especially history, all that memorizing is really gonna kill me XD

Mathematics and science can be useful though, but there're things which are too complicated and best left unlearnt >_<

About languages...*rolls eyes* there are things we need to know and there are things we don't.

merged: 02-19-2006 ~ 09:53pm
And moral! Yes, in where I live, moral as a subject is beyond pointless. You don't actually LEARN how to behave, as julian1 have stated, all we do is memorize all the moral values and its definitions, I really can't understand what's the purpose of learning it -__-

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

A pointless class?

Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, PreCalculus, Calculus, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Science, Humanities, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Chinese (Latin & Greek ARE necessary, and I wish they would teach Japanese)... and I'm certain there are more. I'm just forgetting.

hmm...
our school's 'pop culture' class is pretty useless

and i guess gym class is a necessary class for people to keep in shape,
but man, how hard is it to become a gym teacher?

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Quote by SakuraMonsumiIn your school, do you have a class or classes that just seem to not have a point? I mean, algebra for me is pointless but its still math so we need to know it..But I'm talking about stupid classes that your not ever gonna use.o.o For me, one of those classes is leadership class and home economics..I dont have it right now but I used to have it.

Leadership class is something you can learn at home, how to be a good person and stuff, you cant really teach that in school..o.o; and home economics is stupid cuz I would walk in the class and the teacher would be like:
teacher: Lets learn how to iron our clothes today! ^-^
urm..no. >.> My parents can teach me that mess. So what classes do you think are really dumb? ^-^

~chuu~

I agree, algebra is pointless, but if you're a science or engineering major in college, you have to know it. I'm an arts major, so I just need 10 hours of math then I'm done. One of the colleges I was intending to go to offered leadership classes, but I researched the classes and they're actually pretty useful; they give participants confidence if they're lacking in that respect. Also, keep in mind that not all homes are good for teaching leadership.

I think the most pointless class I've ever heard of is creative writing. In my opinion, you've either got the talent to write creatively, or you don't. It's impossible to learn unless you read a lot of fiction. I've been writing -- creatively -- since I was 11, and I didn't learn to write like this from anyone, I just naturally did it.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Strawberry444

Strawberry444

~ The HYPER and Insane one ~

Quote by Kira-samacan you say : LATIN IS SO FUCKING POINTLESS?
not only latin, but spanish and french too, plus, not only are they pointless but not useful in any way (accept if you want to go to france) but their so goddamn boring! and you always get tons of homework. ( not to mention, my latin teacher is a bitch)

Learning another language isn't really useless! -_- I take Spanish! Half of the population speaks Spanish here in America basically! In the future, who knows? You may need the language to talk to people in spanish or english--especially if you want to be a dentist/vet/orthodontist/etc. etc.

None of the classes are useless if you look at them in a different view. ^_^ a few days ago i thought every subject was useless but eh they teach you stuff you may need to know. Art too--so you can get better at drawing--especially if you wanna become a manga artist. o.o

The class I think that's useless though... Are none at the moment. maybe when I finish 8th grade and go to High school, i'll probably have a few on my list of doom. XD who knows..

...Funga-fufu!!! - Yoh Asakura

Maths was pointless for me after a certain time... I understand that we have to be able to add, subtract, simple sums, etc. But I'm never going to use anything much other than that - I know what job I want and I know simple maths anyway, so class always seemed so disgustingly pointless to me. Luckily I'm at University now, so I don't have to do classes I don't want to.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 96 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.