Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gallery viewing - goes back to whole gallery option - Minitokyo

Gallery viewing - goes back to whole gallery option

page 1 of 1 15 total items

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

I really wasn't sure how to put the title.

This is what happens:

Say that you wanted to view only FEMALE SCANS from lemme say.. um, Chobits.
You'd go browse>Chobits>Female Scans? right? well, that's how i go anyway.
then you are opened with the first page of the female scans.

here's the problem.

when you want to view pg 2 or next page or whatever, you click either '2' or '>' button right?
well, if you click that, you have pg 2 of the WHOLE gallery, not just the female scans.

I find it extremely frustrating having to sort the pages out twice in order to see different pages. You might say that i should just change the page on the left hand sort column, but that means the page uploads on the same window. when you want the different pages in different tabs/windows, it's a frustrating job - i use this when i'm looking for dupe scans ^^"

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

This is a bit of a problem too when looking for problematic submissions or duplicate scans, and I hope it gets fixed soon. :) However, to combat that in the meantime, when you're on the scans section of where you want to be, enter the page number you want to browse on in the textbox and it will immediately go to that page without changing the settings you want to browse with. ^_^

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

i know, but the problem is that i want all possible pages open at the same time so i can check for dupes.

i'm sure it will get fixed soon, although i don't want to pressure sheq too much ^^"

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

I was confronted to the same problematic, and yeah it pisses me off :/

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

hum i guess you don't necessarily have to go throught the browse section ne? you can just go to the scan section (in the top bar as well) and then go to female scans. problem is that you can't choose one specific category there, so it won't help your search for dups (except if you have an extended knowledge of MT scans, and use the search tool).

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

The only way to avoid this is to type the page number into the given textbox after choosing the type of gallery item you want to look at. :/ Hopefully, it'll be fixed soon.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

but however, when you type the page number of the scan page, it still happens and then the gallery just proceeds back to the whole gallery when you press > on the below.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Yeah I just noticed this problem too.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

i can't find any gallery that has this problem. can someone post an URL?

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

It seems that some of them do this and some don't I just realised.

I've checked a couple of scan galleries and...

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED - Female Scans
Chobits - Female Scans

I suppose we'll have to find out bit by bit... ^^"

Troyen

Lurker

Browse to Full Metal Panic, try sorting by wallpapers. Going to another page reverts it to "whole gallery" requiring a resort.

Edit, I think this is the url: http://browse.minitokyo.net/gallery/?aid=175&index=1&cid=&order=id&flip=desc&page=1
Clicking on any page number (like page 2) resets the browsing options to be of all types.

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Card Captor Sakura has this problem as well as may other categories. I have found that selecting Wallpapers or Indy Art from the top listbox in the Browsing Options and clicking update will kill the selection on all of the next, previous, etc. links.

Example: http://browse.minitokyo.net/gallery/?aid=112&index=1&cid=&order=id&flip=desc&page=2
Notice how "Wallpapers" is selected in the listbox. Now click on any of the |« « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »» »| links and it will loose this setting.

Signature Image

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

just found out that Rozen Maiden female scan section does it as well. i dunno if other scan categories do this as well.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

all female scans in specific titles example like Kao no Nai Tsuki or artist studios seemed to have this problem...(carnelian, i just checked has this problem bad...)

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Just discovered that it also happens with GITS female scans...

http://browse.minitokyo.net/gallery/?aid=963&index=&cid=6&order=id&flip=desc&page=1 <-- GITS female scans

clicking on the second page took me here:
http://browse.minitokyo.net/gallery/?aid=963&flip=desc&page=2 <-- all GITS gallery items

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.