Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Xenosaga 3 - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Wow, I already saw clips of it online as well as in this month's Game Informer mag., and I can't wait to get this last installment. Kos-Mos looks HOTT! Shion looks alright too.
I can't wait to see Kos-Mos new attacks or abilities!
Anyone else want this game!?

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Quote by Krisari Wow, I already saw clips of it online as well as in this month's Game Informer mag., and I can't wait to get this last installment. Kos-Mos looks HOTT! Shion looks alright too. I can't wait to see Kos-Mos new attacks or abilities!

Anyone else want this game!?

Absolutely!

XENOSAGA Ep.1 is one of my all-time favorite games (and I'm still working through Ep.2 though admittedly it hasn't captured my attention or imagination like the first one did so far). It looks like they're going to address some of the problems with the final installment -- and I sure hope they go out with some class as the first one is pure gold.

Go get 'em KOS-MOS!

I never played xenosaga but I love the art in it!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Does Kos-mos get her old costume back? Momo too

Quote by colleenerbI never played xenosaga but I love the art in it!

Admittedly, I much preferred the original art style as opposed to the 'streamlined' version they came up with for the 2nd installment.

That said, the few preview screens I've seen looks to be a nice balance between the two. Highly reccommend you track down the first one if you get a chance (it's a "Greatest Hit" and you can pick it up for $19.99 new, or even cheaper used).

If you get it, happy playing!

RavenEros

RavenEros

No dark but me,no light but mine

i have seen the trailer of xenosaga 3 too.
i think xenosaga 2 character design still the best.

In the trailer KOS-MOS is soo HOT!But I don't like Shion's new costumes(I think the old one in Xenosaga 2 is better).I hope the load time in this game is improved and battle sytem is better.

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Quote by Texcap

Quote by colleenerbI never played xenosaga but I love the art in it!

Admittedly, I much preferred the original art style as opposed to the 'streamlined' version they came up with for the 2nd installment.

That said, the few preview screens I've seen looks to be a nice balance between the two. Highly reccommend you track down the first one if you get a chance (it's a "Greatest Hit" and you can pick it up for $19.99 new, or even cheaper used).

If you get it, happy playing!

I like the original chareacter designs/styles in the first game too! I'm very attached to anime style thats why though. Kos-Mos look too adult in the 2nd game, then in the 3rd game she looks younger (their not being consistent!) Oh and every character except for Ziggy get new outfits (poor Ziggy).

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Alistair

Alistair

Ol' Man Ali

Heya,

I think they jacked up the whole series when they got rid of the main people...espically the script writer. How jacked up is that, espically since they knew how well Xenogeras did (Even thought it was a sleeper hit). Just wanted to mainstream line it, I think. =/

That's a big no-no in any game of this caliber so to speak is change characters at all to be honest. Except maybe a little bit to show growth and such. That's cool, other than that, I think that's where they messed up too.

I'll always be a true fan of Xenogears, and this still pwns 'em all for depth and storyline. =P Just to bad Square hacked it at the end too, granted at least they kept everything else intact so they could finish and not kill 'em.

Other than that, I think KoS-MoS Does look better in the anime style, and I Did like Shion ALOT in the 2nd one. That did seem more of "Shion" to me. I just have to see what they do in the end.

My 2 cents,
Ali

Whirlwind life of faith and betrayal
Rise in anger, fall back and repeat

---Rush, Snakes & Arrows, "Far Cry"

They're going back with the anime look which I applaud them for. Hopefully this one won't feel as slow.

On edge-crimson night and celsion moon. Misfiction not save the player is prayer. yes Dance romanesque and unfinished romancia.

i've played ep1 and loved it...kinda still but not really playing ep 2 lol...but i thought there are 6 eps in total? so is 3 really the last ep? and when is it expecting to debut? is it going to be the same time gap as it was with ep 1 and 2?...oh man i gotta wait even longer cuz i live in NA... ^_^'

Who is the enemy?

Forgot to mention how much I liked the Mech designs (and collectability) in both installments as well. 'Erdekaiser' in the first episode, for example, was awesome! As were a number of the battle mechs.

Kudo's to those folks, and I hope the 3rd continues the tradition.

i cant wait for the game because i want to know what happens next but it makes me sad that its the last one of the series

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Would of been nice if you had put up a link to that Xenosaga 3 clip you saw, but oh well, minor details.

First one was great, second was ok. Lets see what the third has in store.
Overall, their great games, but the replay value on them just sucked ass in my opinion. I won't go through either one twice over.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

kosmos001

Mi love for the anime

One day i saw a clip where shion is waking up to kosmos from an mmmmm it looks like a grave of stone well i dont know whta is it, but that clip looks great i like that clip not only for see kosmos and shion once more when i saw that clip i see another girl looking like kosmos but more dark, i dont know who is she but i saw them fighting and now i am more excited and i canĀ“t wait to play xenosaga episode 3 since the episode 1 i fall in love of kosmos and shion and now i love xenosaga i want see more heheheh

_______________________________________(...) is one of the best RPG that i have played i like it, i love it. :)

Proud member of "[Hispanime]"

I'm very excited about the last part of this awesome story but I'm still pissed becuase they took out lots of stuff that was supposed to be in the story from the 2nd game and I guess the same goes for the 3rd one.

I love both XenoSaga 1 and 2 equally, I prefer the new designs over the old ones though, Shion and KOS-MOS are much hotter and better looking in XenoSaga 2 and 3 and the overall character design is better.

Can't wait to get the game, hope they don't put it on a DVD9.

Quote by MizunaOverall, their great games, but the replay value on them just sucked...in my opinion. I won't go through either one twice over.

I can only speak for myslef, but I played XENOSAGA Ep.1 [3] times over (I've never done that before with an RPG) leaving the third play through open at the final level so that I could level up to 99 when time allowed, among other things.

I thought it had excellent replay value.

I haven't completed the 2nd installment yet so I can't say there.

merged: 11-07-2005 ~ 11:14pm

Quote by kosmos001One day i saw a clip where shion is waking up to kosmos from an mmmmm it looks like a grave of stone well i dont know whta is it, but that clip looks great...

For those of you looking for the online clip, it can be found here:

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/757/757372/vids_1.html

And again, from what I can tell, it's an excellent blend of the art-styles between 1 and 2 (which will hopefully appeal to old fans and new alike) and seems to incorporate the "feel" that Ep.1 exuded so well from what I can tell.

Cannae Wait!

KOS-MOS finally has a rival. hehe

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

I read in RPGamer months ago that Xenosaga 3 is going to be the final of the series. I'm not too sure if Namco meant it for PS2 and the next releases are for PS3, but they certainly not going to produce any other xeno after this. There should be at least 5 epsides to finish the xeno chronicles.

Signature

I am avid RPG gamer andIve played all the Xenosaga games and Xenogears and dman Its hard to see the series finished like this.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.