Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like to/ know how to spin your pen? - Minitokyo

Do you like to/ know how to spin your pen?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

I cannot spin a pen very well ^_^' but I do have a friend who is an expert in spinning the pen and she realy is an expert at it >.< She know many tricks and is always trying to invent new tricks. She always bring a pen along with her and that pen is no ordinary pen, it's a specially made 'spinning pen' just to use for spinning (it can't be use for writing, it has no ink in the first place ^_^') given to her by her cousins. She loves the pen a lot XD
Even though, it may be entertaining to see her spin the pen, it can be rather distracting during lesson time >_>

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

Hehehe yeh, i wish i could spin my pen really fast, but like after one rotation its gonna fall :P Unless its really slow...i only try when i am bored so yeh ^^

\(^o^)/

I'm not that good at it... but I do fiddle with it. And spill ink. XD

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

O_o
erm ..
kudos to your friend. i'm trying to do it right now, it's pretty hard. this reminds me of this dude i saw who can do tricks with cards - not magic tricks, he was just doing stuff with it and .. O_o stuff. it was super cool to watch. it's also kind of like rotating coins between your fingers really fast. yeah, that's what the dude wuz doin', rotating the cards. you need mad skillz to do stuff with your hands. ..i can juggle.
..^^'

I can do one of them... Really crappily... Lolz. The one where you spin it between your 2nd and 3rd finger. I've seen some people twirl it like over their thumb and catch it again. I've tried to do that one, but never works! ^^;;; Always falls instead. I don't really do it thoughg cuz it'll just end up falling in the end anyways. If I'm not writing down notes in class, I'm like falling asleep... So there's no time for pen twirling! :P

I still remember learning ^____^;; I tried for aggges X3 Well, it was fun while it lasted lols.

Recent years it slips my mind to spin it as all .. it`s actually annoying now. X3

- This Free Life Crisis -

Mant

Title? What's this?

Oh, is it possible to do it? O.o
When i try it falls down almost instantly.

Any suggestions, please? It would be cool to learn how to do it.

Signature Image Ai

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I do it pretty well I been doing everytime i been bored.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Quote by MantOh, is it possible to do it? O.o
When i try it falls down almost instantly.

Any suggestions, please? It would be cool to learn how to do it.

I know there is this website that teaches you how to spin a pen or coin. From simple trick to difficult ones but the thing I have forgotten the link. :x

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

o___O
there's actually a website that teaches you!?! i'm so gonna yahoo! search it .. not google search it..'tis eviiil. *goes over to yahoo!*

merged: 11-06-2005 ~ 07:53am
found one! http://www.pentrix.com/
and then there's http://www.superhandz.com/
O__o
this is actually pretty interestin stuff.
now that i think about it, this thread could go in the hobby section ...

O.O I used to know a few boys who knew how to spin their pens like that. One of em was forever showing off to the girls.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

i know how to do it ^^...my friend is really good at it too but i suck at it compared to her...
tanks for the link..

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

oh, pen spinning, it took my school by storm near the end of last year... almost everyone was spinning it and what's irritating was the noise created when someone drops his/her pen..

a teacher of mine once said 'if you have no skill, please don't spin the pen', and the whole class...

there's names and websites about pen spinning tricks... amazing...

I also know how to flick or spin my pencil. XD
BTW thanks for the link~!, I always wanted to continue learning, but always forgot/never had the patiences to search for a decent website that provided the information. Mmm, too bad they just show videos and not tutorials of how they do each move. I for one would like to know how to do the "Fingerless ThumbAround," trick but I only know the "ThumbAround Normal," and "Sonic Normal," errr... acorrding what they call it on the http://www.pentrix.com/ link. *blush*

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.