Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yakitate Japan - Minitokyo

Yakitate Japan

Tagged under Yakitate!! Japan

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hmmm was wondering anyone watches this manga/anime too. Cuz its actually quite an interesting manga, thou the anime exaggerate the 'reactions' alot. A light hearted anime suitable for some laughs and to get u hooked for more . (Not suitable for those who prefer violence/action and it isnt a romance show either.)

My Way Of Life

shiarou

i am alive again!

i also watch this and definitely liked it. however reading the manga first surely kills the fun of the anime, thats why i stoped reading the manga. im about to watch it now, Episode 43

what is loneliness anyway?

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I started it, got up to ep 15, but a series consisting of making bread just isn't that riveting for me...

Not that I prefer violence (I can take offence at that you know ^_^), its just that bread is not exciting. The only thing less exciting than bread in my opinion is used dishwater.

But I will say that the series had its very funny moments. Its just yet again, why a series about making bread?

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

LoL...there are series out there on basketball, soccer,fishing, tennis,cars,cards,games,eechi so why not on food? Anyway using dishwater was kind of hard eh?anything less interesting than food i guess maybe have to try starving to find out :) anyway to each its own...so why not a series on food? =p

My Way Of Life

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

yep, I watched it^_______^ im up-to-date with the sereis. I love it and I found really funny and very original. can't find any other series like it. it makes me want to learn how to make bread! I never read the manga before, but maybe someday.

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Updated the category ID number. Please remember to add the correct category number to in-depth discussion threads to help sort the forums to the correct series categories. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.