Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Fruits Baskets Fan Gallery. - Minitokyo

The Fruits Baskets Fan Gallery.

Group announcement by fruits-basket-fans

Which do you want in the gallery?

Art
8 votes
Scans
13 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Sorry everyone! Stupid computer!Ughhhhh :angry: I'm going to hurt my computer one day!^__^ any way please post in the thread above this one and I'm so sorry for all this!

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

By "art", do you mean fan art? Just curious...I have nothing against fanart or anything. Personally, I like both; I dunno which to vote for...oh well, I'll just choose one.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

I like both art and scans the same as Clampchic so I think I'm going to abstain from this poll... Sorry :(

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I like both but I can do much more with scan so... This is my choose :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Nosferatum

Nosferatum

Indomitable Platypus

Art if it includes wallpapers.
Scan if it incudes not only coloured manga and other resembling stuff, but self-made paintings.

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc!

spectre22

spectre22

You're Next On The List......

I tink I will go with scans 'cause they always have better quality than most art.

Me like scans better! To bad i am not level 10 yet...

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

Well.... I would say art because if we see it this way, scans are the artisit's art, isn't it? XD Otherwise I would vote scans coz I really like the original drawings... they're very beautiful!

well, i think most of us already saw a lot of scans^^, so i think i would like to see what people can do about them, that's why i vote in Art

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.