Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Reviews: Unable to Submit Screenshots - Minitokyo

Reviews: Unable to Submit Screenshots

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I get this error when trying to edit a review(simply trying to upload screenshots).

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: fileupload in /new/minitokyo/public_html/_reviews/editrev(...) on line 60

Also, I was unable to upload the screenshots when I originally submitted the review.

Test Case 1:
Write 3500 character review, and submit some 160 x 120 px screenshots.

Test Case 2:
Open an existing review for edit, and try to submit 160 x 120 px screenshots.

Both times you get some sort of fatal error exception.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

well hmmm, thanx for tellin me! i was about to add a review ;)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

fix attempt, try again :)

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Unfortunately, the edit feature doesnt work. When attempting to upload the screenshots, I now recieve these set of errors :

Ill try writing a new review tonight to test the other case.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/new/minitokyo/public_ht(...) failed to open stream: Permission denied in /new/minitokyo/public_html/includes/upload.(...) on line 144

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpAk6wXn' to '/new/minitokyo/public_html/../public_html-(...) in /new/minitokyo/public_html/includes/upload.(...) on line 144

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/new/minitokyo/public_ht(...) failed to open stream: Permission denied in /new/minitokyo/public_html/includes/upload.(...) on line 144

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpySptcJ' to '/new/minitokyo/public_html/../public_html-(...) in /new/minitokyo/public_html/includes/upload.(...) on line 144

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phptcOnq5' to '/new/minitokyo/public_html/../public_html-(...) in /new/minitokyo/public_html/includes/upload.(...) on line 144

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

does it work now?

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

It appears to be working now. However the screenshots dont appear on the review. This is a new feature, so Im unsure where they're supposed to show up.

The uploading problem has been fixed, it seems though. I did not get errors when I uploaded the screenshots. :D

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

made several more bugfixes, try adding screenshots to another review if you want =)
the screenshots now appear when viewing the review.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

It works fantastic. Thanks so much, Sheqel. <3

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

if you want, could you do me a favor by trying to add a screenshot to one of your other reviews? ^^'

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

:) Of course.
I used my Final Fantasy X review.

I tried a few different 'mistakes' to see if it would catch them.
It worked fine in detecting that picture sizes other than 160 x 120 weren't allowed and spat out the proper error.
It also worked fine in limiting the physical size of the image under 30kb.

However, I tried uploading all four screenshots, two meeting criteria and two not meeting criteria, it would not upload the two that were fine. It gave error notices for the two that had problems but did not upload the other two.

I also tried uploading ONE more screenshot after uploading successfully four others. It simply replaced the previous four with that one screenshot.
I got no notice asking which screenshot I'd like to replace, nor did I get a notice telling me of the complete replacement. :) It could be a nice enhancement in case someone wants to just update a screenshot or two.

I hope that helped.

-Sunira

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

thanks, i'll think of something :)

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.