Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mizuho - Belldandy_OT - Ah!MG what is your feeling about them? - Minitokyo

Mizuho - Belldandy_OT - Ah!MG what is your feeling about them?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

:) :D ^_^'
First time i saw Belldandy i was want to know what anime/manga she came from that time i download a skin for Winamp 3, quite long ago. but just few month ago i had know where she come from, i realy like this character (but i not see any anime/manga of Ah!My Goodess yet) after that i saw Mizuho, i love this character (now i watch OT on Animax chanel) they are anime character i love best.(well i like another character too but she in game - Rikku from FFX&FFX2 that why i has FFX2 in my nick).
And i was shock when saw a thread about Mizuho and Belldandy have same character voice.
so like the question in subject: what is your feeling about them? :)

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Due to artistic difference, I would have to go with Belldandy. Mizuho is frickin' hot though.

I am invincible!

I have to go with Belldandy, regardless of how hot Mizuho is. Belldandy is like perfection. She may not be as sexy or hot as other women, but she is very loyal and loving and would do anything to help you and make you happy. I was happy when I took a "who is your anime girlfriend" quiz at one time and got her.

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Belldandy is so perfect because she's a goddess, but i prefer her sister Urd.
Mizuho is so sexy, i love her, so i choose her :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

yeah i thought it was cool that Bell and Mizuho have the same voice actresses

Kikuko Inoue FTW

plus Belldandy is my absolute favourite :D

Signature Image

I chose Belldandy. She is the perfection in person, yet not very sexy or hot. She has all what is important in a woman.
An sory for may BAD english. [^_^]

Umm...why choose when you can get both? XD

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Ahah lol, polygamy is not allowed :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Quote by akuma2002Ahah lol, polygamy is not allowed :D

Aha!...where I am, not even the law can touch marriages solemnised under customary law. Oh yeah! Go customary law! Woooo...Belldandy, Mizuho & me...under the sheets... XD XD XD

*customary nosebleed*....

*head explodes*

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I like Belldandy best; I was immediately drawn to the world of O!MG/A!MG as soon as I saw her years ago (and Urd too XD ) I'm a little dissapointed in her in recent manga chapters though; the currecnt art style to me makes the eyes of the Goddess' less emotional, and Belldandy in particular has gotten, as I see it, OVERLY protective of Keichi.

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

Well, they both are beautiful, and I don't really think Belldandy is perfect. Firstival, because she acts more like a human. In the anime, you can see all human emotions she shows, for example, the suffering of the probability that the guy would leave or something. Anyway, why would you guys choose perfection? boring, ne? besides, I don't really think you would be there if you weren't perfect as well. Why would a goddess likr to mess up with a human?

Mizuho has her charm as well, she's sexy, incredibly beautiful, and you could have the chance of seeing her almost every day at achool XD She's a bit naive as Belldandy, but I don't know, there's something about her Belldandy doesn't seem to have.

I'm a girl, so I really can't choose like you guys, but I would say Mizuho's my favorite

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Quote by Diamond-dreamsWell, they both are beautiful, and I don't really think Belldandy is perfect. Firstival, because she acts more like a human. In the anime, you can see all human emotions she shows, for example, the suffering of the probability that the guy would leave or something. Anyway, why would you guys choose perfection? boring, ne? besides, I don't really think you would be there if you weren't perfect as well. Why would a goddess likr to mess up with a human?

Mizuho has her charm as well, she's sexy, incredibly beautiful, and you could have the chance of seeing her almost every day at achool XD She's a bit naive as Belldandy, but I don't know, there's something about her Belldandy doesn't seem to have.

I'm a girl, so I really can't choose like you guys, but I would say Mizuho's my favorite

ya! thank you very much for your opinion. i love Mizuho, well in Anime world
. :)

They are both hot in their own way and if I were an anime character (or if they were both real women) I think I would be drawn more towards Mizuho. But there IS something to be said for going out with a Goddess. ^__^

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

if they real for me i take Mizuho well as i said in first i realy like Bell but i love Mizuho. lol but never that come true. he he

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.