Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dragon Half- Dubbed or Subtitled version? - Minitokyo

Dragon Half- Dubbed or Subtitled version?

Tagged under Dragon Half

page 1 of 1 4 total items

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

I was wondering if any other Dragon half fans felt about the english dubbed version of Dragon Half- I recently bought the DVD with both the subtitles and dubbed versions, but I found that the english dub was horrendous! the whole atmosphere was changed by ruining the quirky voices of the characters [hello? domoramu?] Does anyone prefer this or feel the same way? I think if they ever make new episodes [sigh- if only!] they should definately find better dubbing actors ~_~

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Originally I saw the dubbed version. By that time at least I hardly knew anime, but was merely atracted top the art form. Later on, I saw ut again on TV (the dub) and by then I had seen enough anime (although few in subs) to appreciate the genre. I knew it wasn't the best anime around and the voices were as good as you could expect from a dub. Then, still later, I got my hands on an OGM version, but out of sentimentalty (and, I'm afraid to admit, a temporary preferrence for understandable audio) I watched it in dub form (well I was used to it). But now that you mentioned this, I checked to see if it has the Japanese, and indeed it does, so I'll be checking up on that score sometime soon. Thanks for mentioning this, and thanks even more for being another fan out there!

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

beastmagus

beastmagus

Wandering Artifact

i agree dubbed actors were funnier if only they would make more

i am just a living artifact

Yeah, Dragon Half rocks ^__^
Have the DVD at home *schw

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.