Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which do u perfer chopsticks or silverware. - Minitokyo

Which do u perfer chopsticks or silverware.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

if this thread was already here, sorry, I didnt see it. Anyways i always do perfer my chopsticks then silverware. Too many forks and spoons when i could just have one pair of chopsticks for everything.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

1. I can't use chopsticks.

2. I've been brought up to use silverware.

Thus my choice is silverware, I eat alot of foods that require a simple fork or knife or spoon. I never use anything other than those three. ^.~ Not too many there. Only when you eat at a VERY fancy place will you use a bunch of silverware.

Signature Image

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Wheehee! I can use both ^^ But I like my foke -pokes at food- ^^

My room mate can't function without BOTH simultaneously. He requires chop sticks in his right hand and a fork of spoon in his left. He is completely unable to eat without having both making dinner outings diffuclt but amusing. -IC

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

I've been brought up with silverware, perhaps becuz I've been brought up in the central US. I've attempted to use chopsticks before......it didn't work out.

Signature

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

i been bought up using silverware also...but i can use chopsticks they more fun:) but takes longer

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

depends on what i'm eating! ^_^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I must train myself to use chopsticks! *ties a headband around his head that says 'fight!'* YES! I shall DO IT! *Sits down and five minutes later stands up* I give up!

Signature Image

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

they are both the same to me!!.. :)

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i never really got into using chopsticks.

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

I love using chopsticks, but I use silverware the most

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

I think I'd like Silver Chopsticks :)

"Equip: Silver Chopsticks - Atk +133, Coolness +5, Effective against all forms of food except liquid" XD

well i use both. for example its impossible to eat noodles with a fork for me, but for like western foods, i never eat with chopsticks

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by KizunaI think I'd like Silver Chopsticks :)
"Equip: Silver Chopsticks - Atk +133, Coolness +5, Effective against all forms of food except liquid" XD

DND Rules I'd say?

^.~ Nice, Let me get my dice =p

ok I was teaching myself how to use chopsticks and I think I've got it, so I am learning now how to use chopsticks! Woooo!

Signature Image

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

i jus learned how to use chopsticks a couple of days ago... kinda sketchy but i managed ^.~

anyways... for now, i prefer silverware... but, after i master the use of chopsticks...
hehe.. then chopsticks it is ^^

giving it all away...

Although I've been taught to use both, I tend to go with silverware most of the time.

Signature

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

I prefer to use chopsticks and I use it very often... because I love eating noodles!!!

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Teach me in the ways of chopsticks oh wise and powerful chopstick users! *bows*

Signature Image

i can use both but i only use silverware in situations that force me to. otherwise it's chopsticks all the way baby! not the plastic chopsticks, the wooden ones since they grip the food better heheh.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

How do I eat soup with chopsticks?

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

I've used chopsticks all my life and I still can't pick up soft food without breaking them in half.. u_u

I still prefer chopsticks though =p

I could use chopstick but just adequately so my choice is fork.

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

To Zdenek u drink the soup in the bowl. no need for spoons. Just blow if its too hot or wait. Patients is always the best way.

Both: the right tool for the right occasion.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.