Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Even if i am dreaming i am still here. - Minitokyo

Even if i am dreaming i am still here.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

It was rainy today. After work i met my friend seth. i decided to walk with him for awhile since i had not seen him for sometime. as we walked along, we had a nice conversation over this and that, the details i do not wish to recall. i glanced over at him as he smoked his cigarette, and i felt that i really loved him and i was grateful to have a friend like him. he always knows how to cheer me up, or take my mind of something. he never attacks me when we talk about touchy subjects of philosophy, and listens to what i have to say. but that is the problem, i love him, and he cares for me as well, some how too much. today brought back memories, of another time i was walking with seth in the rain. once again i was cold, for i did not have a coat on, and i wore sandals of the flippy flop kind. he again was covered up, and was worried for my sake. as we walked we finished each others sentences again, we spoke in unison, and we understood each other perfectly. once again i was so very happy to have met him. it worries me, as i do not know if he is real. it worries me that again, i must be visited by the doubt that i thought i had overcome years ago. i want him to be real, but i do not know how i will ever know. the endless string of questions that comes with every option that i find. to have confidence and faith. is it blind faith, do i believe only because i desire a friend such as he so very much? faith? what is it? don't doubt myself, but am i doing so only to keep myself from the truth? is the truth all that bad? bad? what do i mean by bad? why must i again doubt my convitions? am i to question everything, every thought? how am i to be sure? i want things to be real so much, are they only real because of that desire? please let it be coincidence that nobody else can provide answers. my conviction, even if i am dreaming i am still here. that alone calms my mind. that alone.

a question to you, anyone who might be. why is it that the following struck a cord in me?

scene:smilebit struggles to open a door when finally someone else opens it for him.
smilebit: i didn't know how to get out.
acquaintance: nobody ever does.

nobody ever does eh?
come dream a dream with me DREAM

Signature

bayumi

bayumi

well....im confused as you are.
Maybe you should think it again..

Awwwwww that is so sweet XD ! Have no doubts my love of loves for all things and people in life are real just read my Sig. I have days like that too thinking that my lovers won't remember me because it has been too long since I've been in that life. Okay what days? It is constantly on my mind. Continue to dream on my friend and never care what people think, and if you are sick of the snarky and accusing looks just say what I always say, "hey man I might be crazy but it is that insanity that is keeping me sane." YEAHHHHHHH!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Descartes ne? :)

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.