Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Curse of Memories - Minitokyo

Curse of Memories

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

Today was rainy. I love the sound of rain, there is something about it that reminds me of some happy time in my life. memories are strange, most things that do happen to me i do not remember in full. i am reminded of events that have happened in my life, and i feel a warmth in me. some how through that warmth i know that what i am being reminded of, even though i am not completely certain what it is, is real. Tonight i was listening to some Breath of Fire 3 music, and a song came on, and instantly i was back, sitting on my bed playing. I can remember the lighting in the room, my little brother sitting quietly watching, the popcorn smell. the sounds of my mother washing the dishes which meant that my brother josh would have to go to bed soon, the disney movies and nintendo powers scattered across my room. these kinds of memories are what i am remindes of. in the familiar peace and happiness are found. the overlying theme of my philosophy.

Signature

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Thats all very sweet but why is it in city hall......that may be important to you but in the MT community it's very irrelevant and you didn't even put forward a point or ask a question?

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Closed and moved because, well. . . there really isn't anything to discuss here at all. Remember that threads should be immediately conducive towards discussion. If you just have something to say, feel free to toss your comment up on your userpage rather than creating a thread.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.