Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Okita Souji :: I've been having a bad day... - Minitokyo

Okita Souji :: I've been having a bad day...

Whaddaya Think?

Ooh! Pretty! *uses it*
1 votes
I like it, but I don't want to use it.
0 votes
It's, um, okay...
2 votes
It suxxors. Go die.
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

I finally figured out how to make a skin... it took a long time, and it was hard. XP

I used Okita Souji from Peacemaker Kurogane, because I love the character and the series...

I guess it didn't turn out quite as cool as I expected, since some of the swirly things were cut off, but I think it's still pretty okay. As opposed to my old black, I went with a light blue... I dunno, I think I like it, but some of the text is a little hard to read... oh well.

Please tell me what you think, and give any suggestions. I still have the PSD so I can still change stuff... and I probably will in the future.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

ooo, lovely shades of blue. I love how they all blend and fade into each other.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.