Poetry Contest Ideas

Group announcement by

What would you prefer as the subject of our next contest?

Winter thoughts
4 votes
A specific place
1 votes
Christmastime (more specific than winter)
4 votes
Other (please specify below)
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Cancel

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

• Nov 06, 2005

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Cancel

Yes I would like to enter in the contest. I am wondering if the contest theme can just be: be creative?

well when the choice of the contest them is chosen, let me know. I will enter one or some of my poems. :D

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Cancel

sorry i dont come here much often ~ life is buzy ~ mind is fuct from studying CA code on insurance

it sayz error i already voted, weird, i dont remember

but the winter theme i guess would work nicely ~ its general and can be broad ~ lots of us probably felt cold and can come up with many ideas

doing the announcement is a good idea, let me know how things go on contest coditions and declarations

-repeat-

• Nov 06, 2005

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Cancel

jasaiyajin, will you write a poem to enter in the contest or will you just judge mine and others?

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Cancel

coolz..im looking forward to it..i cant wait..thankies for the notic..lol... ;).. :)
oh yea... a theme?...
lets see.....hmmm.....it could be of the following holiday..or seasons ...but hmmm...just of a following thought.. :\

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Nov 06, 2005
Cancel

I would like the winter thoufhts idea...
there is so much to feel bout winter ^_^

• Nov 06, 2005

marauder09

marauder09

Cruisin around the world

Cancel

A specific place would be fun to do. I've been writing too much about autumn lately. Life's been busy, making it difficult for me to come into mt and post poems up. Well, pm me when you decide what kind of contest you're thinking of-marauder09

"I need the sunshine of your heavenly eyes, after the day's great sun. And if i had a rose for every time i thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever" Secret quote Signature Image

• Nov 06, 2005

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

\

Cancel

Well I would say we should write about sorrow.
like being forgotten, or like being alone ^_^'
I dunno it's a common title but it's always nice
to share you're emotions of sadness with people who listen.

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

Cancel

A poetry contest, :o... I knew i should of visited the Poetry Group more often, my fault ^_^'. Well, a theme for the pems, winter, sadness, loniness. I think those would work, everyone went through something like that. I guess the main theme of the poems would be loniness/sadness, and we would add winter symbolism, metaphores, and imagery. I'll be up for that.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

• Nov 06, 2005

myfairy

myfairy

~*look at my life and cry*~

Cancel

i think winter thoughts would be good ^-^

• Nov 06, 2005

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Cancel

whoa it seems i'm a member of the poetry-corner ! yeepee (after applying so long ago, i guess i didn't noticed that my application form passed the test ^_^.. plus there was the MT3 problem).

anyway i'd go for the winter thoughts / emotions, because well it can produce sad stuff related to cold / death but also happy poems because of celebrating the new year, the purity of white etc.... :)

• Nov 12, 2005

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Cancel

I've been busy as hell, sorry I didn't drop in sooner. I think winter thoughts would be an excellent topic, especially since there's been snow on the ground for two weeks up here.

• Nov 21, 2005

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.