Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where to get old Si 3114 and 3112 drivers? (data corruption) - Minitokyo

Where to get old Si 3114 and 3112 drivers? (data corruption)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

I am looking for older versions of the Silicon Image 3112 and 3114 drivers.

After updating them on windows update I started getting lots of file corruption problems (a known issue with newer drivers and my A7N8X mobo). I was able to install the 1.0.0.32 drivers on my 3112 from my CD and that seems to help. However, I am running the 1.0.0.8b driver for the 3114 and still have problems.

Copying files between the drives on the 3112 works ok.
Copying files from the drives on the 3112 to the drives on the 3114 works ok.
Copying files from the drives on the 3114 to the drives on the 3112 corrupts the hell out of them.
Copying files between the drives on the 3114 also corrupts the hell out of them.
Reading files from drives on either controller and CRC checking them works ok.

Any insights as to how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Signature Image

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

The abit site has all the drivers you'll need
you'll have to figure out how to remove the update you did i think, i only use the abit drivers for the chipset n sata just cuz i've had similar experiences with windows updating my drivers

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

First of all Drivers from Windows Update does not work too well so that is why
they are categorized as optional updates.

Here are the 3 driver versions for Sil3114
SiliconImage

Signature

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

I tried reinstalling again with the old 3112 drivers and experimented with a few versions of the 3114 drivers with no luck. Thing still get corrupted.

At this point I am wondering whether I will need to get a different SATA controller.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.