Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Retro Drips Userpage~ - Minitokyo

Retro Drips Userpage~

page 1 of 1 4 total items

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Messed with some brushes, colors, and here we go. Inspired by Puffy's "Your Love Is A Drug" song.

http://bromithia.minitokyo.net/

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I love the matching buttons! They gray is an interesting background, but how about a lighter color gray? Also, I'm not too sure about the font. It seems to be more pasted on instead of blending in. How about a ransom letter inspired font?

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

You mean the grey inside the boxes, or the outside?

Also, I'm not changing the font, it would be too much of a hassle. As long as there isn't any typo-errors / other. :p

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Muahahah... sex drog and rock'n'roll XP. really nice UP, though not enough psychedelic to my taste ^_^ (put more flowers and stuff)... gonzo highway yeepee !

good job :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.