Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Recommend me some Anime - Minitokyo

Recommend me some Anime

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Can you guys recommend me some good animes that involve Mech like the Gundam series, do the only other ones I know besides the Gundam series are Vandread and Nadesico so I would really apreciated if you guys can tell me about some other ones.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Well, I suppose you'd like Godannar or Gravion, though both would be heavy on the 'fanservice' (don't know if you're looking for that aspect). You could go with Neon Genesis Evangelion or RahXephon, though they're a bit different fron those you named. If you want something more military, you could also try the first season of Full Metal Panic.

I've heard about Full Metal Panic from my friend who has it so i may ask him to let me borrow it, can you tell me a little bit about Gravion and Godannar.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Their is already a thread that suggests animes. Please use the search function before you create a thread, in case their is a duplicate.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Gunparade March, Rah-Xephon, Stellvia is nice too.

Signature

You might like IGPX

If you are a dark, blood lover like me, you'd definetly love Trinty Blood. There are Vampires and lots and lots of blood. A bit of comedy too

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

I know you want mech animes, but it would probably be more helpful if you go through this thread: Which anime do you recommend?
It asks for general recommendations, but it has many posts that also include the ones posted here.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.