Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sakamoto Maaya - Do you like her? - Minitokyo

Sakamoto Maaya - Do you like her?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Sakamoto Maaya, I love most of her songs, the english ones (except for the Garden of Everything) are kind of bad...
But mostly she's a great singer. Does anyone else her listen and like her songs. She's sung songs for popular animes such as: Wolf's Rain, Esclaflowne, Rahxephon, Earth Girl Arjuna, and some other series as well. ^_^

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I think she's a really great singer. :) I also went ot her concert at Anime Expo this year and went to her panel. She seems very nice. ^_^;

ichi-ni

ichi-ni

VECTORMAN

i really love this signer with utada ikaru, these are my favorites japaneses signers, they sing so well, i can just advise everyone to buy their albums ;)

Signature

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

I listen to her! She's cools^^

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

Shes a great singer! Shes sung a ccs song (platina the 3rd opening theme) and its one of my favourites!

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

she's wonderful :P

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yes she is a great singer.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Azureluck

Azureluck

Baka Lime!

Course, she's one of my favouties. I recommend her songs if you love to dance to creative modern and stuff. Also if you're not into urban or techno or loud music Maaya's a great pick! ^^ she's one of the multitalented singers/seiyuus/actresses all at once. Les Miserable is cool too!

i heard her at anime expo too! her songs are so sweet, and her voice is so mellow. her songs are great for listening at any time whether you're playing games or studying.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

I don't especially like her songs, except maybe the ones she did for Escaflowne. It's not that I don't like her voice, on the contrary, but most of the songs I downloaded from her didn't catch my interest... Her songs are not exactly the type I like listening to I guess...

She's my favourite singer. I like really much her voice.

Signature

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

yeah! i really like her! she's one of my favourite singers. i really love the song she did for rahxephon, hemisphere. haha, i love listening to all her songs as they're really nice and easy on the ears XD

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

yes i like her voice.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Yup ^^ She's' really good. I especeially like Garden of Everything.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Zyndarius

Zyndarius

Sage of the Five Paths

yea, i do like her, as a girl and as a singer, her voice is very nice and confortable to listen. Her music is also very good.

"Every spilled tear, feeds the roots, of a tree which the heavens will reach."

she's okay i guess, i like some of her songs.

Kiseki no Umi= best OP ever. XD

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Maaya Sakamoto's voice is very nice. But I almost fell asleep at one of her concerts because her voice was so soothing. x_x

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I really love Kingfisher Girl (The Song Of Wish You Were Here) It is so...Celtic...I love celtic-style music.

This song is very different from her usual music, but it is just...beautiful~

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

i like Loop, the song she sings for Tsubasa Chronicle. its pretty cool. thats about all ive heard from her ^_^'

Signature

I think she's pretty good, I especially like her work from rahxephon 'hemisphere' and in the movie 'tune the rainbow'

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Yeah, I like her songs. My two favorite songs from her are Yubiwa and Loop.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

I haven't heard a song from Maaya Sakamoto that I didn't like. My favourites from her would be Kiseki no Umi, Gravity and Hemisphere...

I only know two of her songs to be honest. ^^" 'Loop' from the TRC ending and 'Gravity' from the Wolf's Rain ending. But I did like those two. ^_^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.