Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Onegai/Please Teacher OTS. - Minitokyo

Onegai/Please Teacher OTS.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

hope this not double. i was seach for Onegai Teacher ots and not saw any forum about it
right way. hope so
and here my question is this song is Shooting Star. http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/19104/shootingstar.mp3

and do anyone remember the jolly melody start first time in first episode (screen went Kei run away and fall to water and after that is screen Kei wake up in class and Koishi talk to him) you can hear that all in trailer page of PleaseTeacher's office page http://www.pleaseteacher.net/trailers/index.html . so so anyone know what is it or it just a jolly melody in Onegai/Please Teacher for ear full.

cherry12

love,hinata

i've heard about that anime.i saw some nasty pics when i was searching it on google images.there was another anime onegai twins created by the same person that made onegai teacher

did i change alittle?

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

oh! cherry12 thank for comment. i think Onegai Twins just for fan service. but do you know what i talk about in this thread?

merged: 11-09-2005 ~ 02:02am
oh right! inow i know what is it! so looking for second part. someone can know some thing.

While I love the anime and the character design for Mizuho, I am not too thrilled with the music from that series.

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

oh! i like that serrie music too.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I guess I"ll be the first to actually answer the music inquiry question:

That "jolly melody" that you hear after Kei "fall to water" and then "wake up in class and Koishi talk to him" is called 'Feels Good Now', which is on the first OST.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.