Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the longest time you've been online? - Minitokyo

Whats the longest time you've been online?

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 281 total items

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

I've seen people in my aim list that have stayed on for days! Me, longest I've been on is about 3-4 hours ^^" How about you?

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

ThePanda

ThePanda

Muffin Bucket

Longest so far with this build is 3 weeks, 1 day.

Signature

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

I generally sign off every night, the longest I've had one of my PCs running nonstop without rebooting was 56 days.

Signature Image

if you mean awake...when i was playing wow i used to be 34 hours some day...its you mean only staying online (the pc without rebooting) 4 days...

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Quote by chingetscookI generally sign off every night, the longest I've had one of my PCs running nonstop without rebooting was 56 days.

o,o

Mabui

Mabui

Ai no Message

I never turn my computer off, not my internet connection either. I guess it's been on in a couple of months now. But I don't count like restarting the computer after I've installed something, cause that's only a matter of seconds. ^^

God is just something mankind made up so they could blame everything that they couldn't explain on something.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I think for at least five hours I think.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Hm..... well I only have dial up so my internet connection disconnects after 2 hours but if I had broadband then probably..... 12 hours possibly more...

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Quote by MabuiI never turn my computer off, not my internet connection either. I guess it's been on in a couple of months now. But I don't count like restarting the computer after I've installed something, cause that's only a matter of seconds. ^^

Same here ^^

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Well the first days I got my labtop (is that how U write it >.> o well) [anyway]
One of those days I was 12 hours without doing anything else..juts in my comp.
^_^ hahaha

The longest timeI've probably stayted online is like two days. Apart from the occasional random modem disconnect, I stayed online. I don't like to keep my computers on for a couple of days becasue my room and quiet small and there are two computers in here and it gets really hot.

The longest.. about 6 hours. >_<

well when i had cable my internet was on all the time but the longest time i was on the computer and active was probably playing ffXI online and it was like 8 hours

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

I turn off my pc when storm comes XD ! Other than that, it's always been on. My longest to be online? at least 19 hours. now i go online for 10 hours daily XD..
i've no idea why i cannot get my butt of the chair :X

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

with out sleeping 62 hours only breaks were restroom and eating and then i fell asleep on the keyboard =) and with out rebooting id say about a month

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

dusche

dusche

I need tacos!

i went without shutting down the computer for about a month. touched afterwards and nearly burned my hand. i guess u can tell what connection i have.

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

^^" Most people that are on longer [either internet or comp] have dsl huh? I got dial-up. :p

xwolfx

xwolfx

I'm the wolf of the forums ^_^

well im a bit, but im not always on aim, but always on msnm

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

wow....i thought i was good for 3 days on MT

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

If you mean physically infront of the computer then around 12 hours. If you mean just connected to the internet then around a week. heh

Val4s

Val4s

Weeeelander and proud to be!

Well... last time I've checked... my counter in my connection status did jamed once...
I think it was for about 2 months... But my msn/icq is not always opened.

May contain nuts

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

infront of PC on the net? around 18hrs O_O

thats when mum and everyone else was away for a week, on one of the forums i posted on regularly i did about 1000 posts in that week ^_^'

Signature Image

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Im on practically all the time, except for 8 hours sleep and 1-2 hour breaks every now and then.

Signature

My longest online was 32hrs. That time i was forced to online, because I have to finish my report on my university. And my eyes become like this @..@

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 281 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.