Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the longest time you've been online? - Minitokyo

Whats the longest time you've been online?

page 4 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next » 281 total items

I don't know 6 maybe 7 depending on what I'm doing.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Umm...about 7 hours I think...I can't stare at it for more than that. :sweat:

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Only like 4 days or so, I could keep it running much longer, but it just consumes too much electricity.

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

my longest online is 5 hours, and never get higher than 5 hours........

Signature

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

I've left AIM on for weeks before, but I turn it off every night now. To save electricity or whatever. So I'm only on for ~16 hours a day.

And if you mean how long I stayed in front of the computer (not counting bathroom and eating), just a little less than 24 hours. But that was during the summer, when I didn't have anything to do. =(

Hi

xD never turn my computer off

3-6 hours non-stop including the time I spend on TV. I can't make it more than that cause I usually got headaches and my eyes hurt too.

My computer is always online, except for when i have to restart.

for me is 13 to 14 hours

As for me, staying at the computer without breaks is around 14hrs (most of it online). Yet usually, I'm on it every day, taking breaks here, and there (usually switching to the tv, PSP, eating meals, bathroom breaks, and of course, sleep). Now, as for "staying online" (as in using my bandwidth constantly), ~24 hours, downloading that is. I almost always shut down my pc though, it's common sense, unless you're lazy, rich, clueless, or have some sort of super-effective power-saving computer.

Tenin

Tenin

the highest... maybe 10 hours. after, i was seeing things from the game...

Why is it always the uncle...

Physically... maybe 8 hours or so? Usually during the summer. Other times I average about 4-6 hours, but not in one straight sitting. maybe two hours at a time.

I leave my pc on for days, sometimes weeks (very bad for electric bill), but I turn off my laptop when I'm done using it normally.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

the longest I've been on has been 26 hours...after that I got bored and started doing things off line...but from that day forward I vowed to never drink energy drinks again -_-

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I believe that 21 hours was the longest time I've had a browser opened. It was during the summer time, of course (as I would never dare do such a thing on a school day!).

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

6-7 hours. this usually happens when i am doing assignments. i usually get bored online very quickly

ImyImy

ImyImy

Wake me when you need me...

I was like online for 25-30 hours! My parents and family went on a trip to an island! I was alone and ruled the house for the weekend! XD

Imy-kun I am! :P

Hmm...I think the longest time I was online was only like 15 hours straight, every once in a while I would have my cousin or brother bring me a glass of water^_^ I did't take my eyes off the screen.^_^

But in the end it was'nt my computer it was my distant uncle's and he got sooooo....mad at me:(

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Eleven hours.

Googled everything from anime to hentai. Eh.

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

holy ...
my maximum i was online here was about 2 - 3 hours?

why?

i think when i play online games i play 10hour everyday....

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

only a day...without sleep of course ^_^

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

The longest time I've been on the com was probably from 7-ish in the morning to possibly 12 midnight. (During the school hols.)

So, that's 17 hours.

I start at 9:45 AM (after watching Naruto Shippuuden and Katekyo Hitman Reborn on TV) and end at 11:00 PM minus two hours (because my two cousins play the computer too. 1 hour each, we share my computer because my laptop is broken) and minus one hour again because of the lunch break and dinner break...
haha~

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Quote by chingetscookI generally sign off every night, the longest I've had one of my PCs running nonstop without rebooting was 56 days.

OMG. Without turning off the pc i guess i stood 2 weeks, but on the pc only 18 hours...

page 4 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next » 281 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.