Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 pwon3d photo ? - Minitokyo

pwon3d photo ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

each time i try to download any wallpaper (i supposs that if i try with scan or anything else i'll get the same) i lost the credits and when i download it all i get its a stupid image of pwn3d ...this is norml or some stupid joke ?

i don't feel like writting a stupid name for each photo i download just cuz i need to "save as" ...yea i used flasget to download the walls since i don't feel like browsing all my hd to find where i want download the wall ...funy . now i "save as" a wall . but now is a bmp so . i need to download it again and lost credits again for change the extencion (since if i just change it now it will lose quaility
4000 credits on something complete usseles since i don't think on let a stupid image on my hd about "pwon3d" ...
well if there was other threat about this just put the link...i don't feel like trying to find a threat in the middle of 200 results of a search

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Quote: flashget

no.

lol . funny . so if i just download the stupid pwn3d photo with flasget i lost the credits too ? now i need to think on a tittle to every stupid photo i download..

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

oh, some images are just corrupted. you can report any broken images.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.