Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When you have nothing to do... - Minitokyo

When you have nothing to do...

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Well, i just want to know how do you pass these times...
Sometimes i chat with some friends, sometimes i go and meet thoes friends, other times i just listen to music, draw, go around on the internet do new search on anime walls, pics and scans... and sometimes i write...

...and you?

How did i forgot it, of course i watch anime and read manga... these are my special lovers... ^_^'

Ja ne

Signature Image

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I sleep or write or draw.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

setlogix

setlogix

Kira Yamato

When I'm bored, I usuall browse the forums at Narutomania, or do graphics work (signatures), or watch animé. If all else fails, I'll do homework in advance so I don't have to do it later on.

If I'm very bored and I feel like doing nothing I sleep, is a good way to pass time. If I feel a bit more productive I do wallpapers or avatars or read stuff in Japanese (since it stills take quite a lot of time for me to read a manga book in japanese).

Me? I would usually look for someone I know to chat with, read a manga book, draw or sleep ^_^ Nothing else interesting to do, then I'd look for something to study ^_^

Hmmm, how do I pass the time? Well, I ALWAYS have something to do, whether it be work, working on my models, reading or watching stuff (tv, anime, movies etc....).

-Chat
-Draw
-Write
-Play DDR
-Make stuff in Photoshop

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

If theres nothing to do you cant do anything. So I would be doing nothing.But isnt do nothing doing something?
or is doing nothing doing nothing but if your doing nothing then your doing something.
Oh well I give up I do nothing.

Signature Image

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I play vieo games, read, and talk to friends.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

When i have nothing to do, i read, or write, or play games, or add to my massive catgirl picture collection....

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

Well if it happens that I get bored I watch one of my many Animes or surf in some Forums or well yeah there is always something to do^^

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

AnimeHero

AnimeHero

The Man of Few Words!

when i'm bored i just watch some great anime and come here! ^^

I'm BACK!
NEW USERPAGE COMING SOON!

Signature

when im bored i browse anime league or im on MT, i watch anime read manga, sleep, work on my websites

Watch anime, draw, attend cca, go out, watch movies and chat ! Nothing much to do...

I either hang out with my friends or go workout. Might as well do something productive if I get bored...

Be Free and Masturbate

well most of the time when i have nothing to do i daydream.......i only draw and write(fanfiction) in class when im supposed to be listening -lol-

Chibi-Guilala-of-DOOM

Chibi-Guilala-of-DOOM

Robot Chicken's rubbery cousin.

I surf, play my drum or watch old british SciFi.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.