Other
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Cancel

I know everyone had been extremely busy these days, especially with MT3. We need more activity in the group. Zaea had been in charge of everything, but left us without any instructions. It's up to us to keep the group alive and well. There is no point in a group if we all just sit there! The Admins and Mods can't do all the decisions alone. Thus, please pitch in! We need to come up with some type of activity for the group. My suggestion is a contest. Yet, that doesn't exactly have anything to do with the group. We can't exactly match ppl up with a contest XD. These are several suggestions:
Poetry Contest
Couple Art

We tried a thread as a questionaire. Not everyone replied. WE NEED EVERYONE TO REPLY. That's why we need to ORGANIZE, or we can't keep the group active.
If someone has any other ideas, please share them here! ANY IDEAS WILL DO. THANK YOU.

merged: 11-08-2005 ~ 04:47am
I KNOW YOUR'RE OUT THERE XD! Thanks for the people who voted so far!

merged: 11-09-2005 ~ 11:31am
OTHER?! What? If you guys perfer something else, you got to give me AT LEAST one suggestion T_T!

merged: 11-13-2005 ~ 10:01am
I'm waiting two more days for votes, then I'm deciding! I'm posting in all the members' guestbooks about it!

merged: 11-14-2005 ~ 10:22am
You guys have one more day...

KenshinJennings

KenshinJennings

pollo loco

Cancel

I still haven't gotten around to doing much,but what is this group?I'll join,but I don't know what to do!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.