Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is this his name? - Minitokyo

Is this his name?

Tagged under Matantei Loki Ragnarok

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Is this character name is Narukami?If its not wat is is cos i can't find his name anywhere so can someone please tell me

http://download.minitokyo.net/137825/

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

yeah, that is Narukami. i am 100% sure. If ti's not, then i don't know.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Im pretty sure thats the name ^^

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Lol, his name is Naru-gami. Only Loki calls him NaruKami. Dats bcos he's a GOD.

Yeah i really don't like calling thor narugami, it's wierd everyone but loki has a japanese nem I don't get it..... Heimdall is my hot man though!

Alexandria is at peace again... Yet my heart is full of sorrow. Why...?

Loneprincess

dancing flowers

its actaully narugami only loki calls him narukami as kami represants god

Actually, I believe that is a picture of the older Loki. I can tell by the way the hair falls in the back of his head... Sakura always draws Loki with the two pieces of hair on the top of his head. The character you are looking for is refered to as both Narukami and Narugami, but only Loki calls Narugami "Narukami". Hope this helps!

Crosse

Crosse

Magister Magi

That's the Older Loki. Same hair. Narugami-kun has black hair. Loki has red. :D

how do u post a forum?

I have no clue how to post a forum, but when I find out I'll let ya know! ^^ Uhmmm different topic, about Heimdall, does he ever talk to Mayura again after the first meet where he kisses her? I am confused I see music videos for Loki and Mayura and it shows a part that looks like she is possessed and idk if Heimdall is doing that.

Alexandria is at peace again... Yet my heart is full of sorrow. Why...?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.