Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper on background of file windows :D - Minitokyo

Wallpaper on background of file windows :D

page 1 of 1 6 total items

It's pretty cool, you can put a picture on the background of your file folders, and most importantly it's free :D. As long as you have windows XP. But be careful becuase you deleteting the program will NOT remove the picture from the background of the file window you have to remove using the program
here's the link - enjoy
http://www.sodabush.com/products/windowpaperxp/index.php

actually you can do this w/o the use of this program, you can do this on win98, me and 2k, for winxp that was removed, thanks for sharing this info ^_^

You could do it in XP without any programs either, but
you have to know what the command lines are, type it in notepad and then save it as desktop.ini
file.

There is another program which does the same thing.
anyway thanks for sharing.

Signature

KanedaMuyo

KanedaMuyo

Level 1 Gundam Pilot

I like it in theory, but I'm having a hard time finding images that are the right dimentions.

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

I have played with doing this in the past, but found it to lose its zeal quickly. However, with the desktop.ini you can set the icon that a folder uses. This can be useful for quickly finding music, video, and other types of folers. However, be warned that many people will mistake it for a file or program depending on the icon you choose.

More info on the MSDN page.

Signature Image

I use to do that, but soon I found out that the background image can interfere with the names of the icons, make them hard to see.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.