Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your job. Do you like it? - Minitokyo

Your job. Do you like it?

do you like your job

yes
13 votes
no
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

Well i guess you have to have a job first. But honestly, what is your job, as of now? Do you like your job? what is it that you like about it? what don't you like about it? why am i asking this? (answers may vary) i'm actually a librarian. it isn't that bad. since i'm the boss of people i enjoy going to work alot more when i'm just a worker, but i don't try to be bossey, i try to make work fun for my colleagues. at least i hope they find me fun. but i don't like how all the other departments in the library seem to do nothing at all. there are so many responsibilities that i have to carry out, lead the teams shelving books, train new employees in my section, answer all those annoying general questions, fix the copy machine jams, sort books, check in books, digitize journals, the list goes on and on. ech. i don't like that part, and the pay could be more. but what about you?

do you like your job?
what is your job?
what do you like about your job?
what don't you like about your job?
why am i asking this?

Signature

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

wahhhhhhhhhh! I hate my job XD! But, it's better than most. I get very little money, but I do little work XD. My job is a kind of secetary for a small online business. I have to mail some things on different occasions, document order catalouges, and answer e-mails. Really boring job >.>...

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

ya i love it ~ friends with boss ~ new faces everyday come in ~ customers sometimes complain about customer service cause they cant read their contracts or we suck ~ whatever we are all people, gotta enjoy where you work or you'll quit in no time ~ unless ya wanna become an old grouch wondering where your life went down a hole ~_^

-repeat-

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

well idk if you could call my job "a job" per say... but i love it! ^^

i am an alternate SAT proctor... which means that i just fill in if one of the normal proctors can't make it... if i am not needed to proctor i work as a floater, which means that if one of the proctors needs a bathroom break or something during the test, i just go in and take over until they come back. so basically i get paid to sit in a quiet room and study. ^_~ i work about once a month, except for jan-feb when there are no SAT tests.

Signature Image

I'm currently employed as a system administrator, and also take care of first line technical support for a small IT company, located in Belgium. I really like my job, because it has a high task variance: I usually encounter unique problems, and when I've time to spare, I also take care of development of some things.
There are of course times (and tasks) that I don't like to do, but I guess that the fun ones make up for that.

bindermichi

bindermichi

Slayer of Tomatoes

I luv my job ^_^

Pay is good and I get to travel around the world, which save a lot on vacation costs :)

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

i'm really glad most people like their jobs. even if it is hard to find a job one really enjoys, i think one should only work in something they can find enjoyment. but that is just me. keep it real real.

Signature

Work is fine. As long as one does not need to deal with nasty a)Customers, b)Bosses, c)Colleagues. Otherwise it is a really good way to meet people, get experience, waste time and get money all at the same time.

sevneo

sevneo

Soul Society member

I work in La Poste but I didn't like this because too much hours not paid, no promotion and a very small wages. I search for an other job but it's not easy

i used to have some part-time job such as typing and marketing. I really liked them. But now i have to leave them...i don't have enough time for them...

i work in the grocery store, its not that bad. But some of the chores you have to do at night...make the job seem like the worse.

Casus

Casus

Tragically Unique

I'm not really completely absorbed into my job but I suppose thats okay as it helps pay for college.
I do technical support for HP at a call center. Pretty crappy stuff and people are always irritated when they call in. At least it's easier then the factory work I used to do.

Signature

Supergilga

flamed banana

I really like my job ! :)
programming in php, javascript and lots of programming languages like that is my passion ! :D

I don't like mine. Coz in the midle of week i just dyin' of boredom there. Sux -_-

It's got it's good and bad points.

I work in Science and Research and when it get's stressful it can get really stressful, but it comes in spurts and the majority of time it's really a pretty decent living while I continue my education.

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

Do I like my job? No, not really

What is my job? Two. I am a sales associate at Elder Beerman (a department store) and I work in a biological sciences building at my college. They told me I was assigned to the job as a lab assistant. . . feh. . . yea right. More like an office assistant. I copy, sort, and staple papers. Sounds fun, right?

What do I like about my job? . . . it pays.

What do I dislike about my job? The first: It's boring, people yell at me for things I didn't do, superiors get angry with me when I did what they wanted me to, and I never got my 15 cent raise on my pay check. . . hey, that means like 10 or 20 more bucks sometimes!

2nd one: I'm just bored out of my mind.

Over all, sometimes it's cool, sometimes it's not. ^_~ But hey, a job is a job and I need the money right now. :P

You need only believe. . .

I enjoy my job. I work at a movie theator and the pay is barely minimum wage, but being in high school I don't need much. I'm not very materialistic. The advantages of working at the movies is getting free and getting friends in free. Only cost is gas to get there. Working isn't too hard there, just normal stuff.
I loved my previous job. I did it for everything but the money. I worked at a camp counselor at a Girl Scout camp. It is seriously the best experience I have ever had. I worked there for 3 years (max allowed). Great people and a great place.
<3

I like my work now even if other employee will not be happy if i come to them heheheehhe.
As the Internal Auditor, i got a change to meet other people, learn a new lesson everday (read : i got problem everday) but it fun. my friends n my bos so friendly almost like family.
But sometimes the problem is so big and make me angry and wanna scream.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Don't know. Too much to type out for 3 jobs.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.