Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite beverage? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite beverage?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

If you are given to drunk?

Tequila as well!!! viva mejico!!! @_@ hip! pass me another one! cielito lindo y que...rido! hip! X_X

kino

kino

tabibito

mm water to be frank >.< cant drink soda drinks and i hav a bad experience wif alcohol ^^;

water RULZ XD~~

Signature Image

roly-poly

floater

yeah i guess tap water is good. i hate the bottled stuff. but water is only good if thats the only thing your gona drink. if you drink like coke then water, its horrible.

my other fav would be coke. first thing i did when i got home from camp was buy a bottle of coke

Signature

irix

irix

Quote by soramm water to be frank >.< cant drink soda drinks and i hav a bad experience wif alcohol ^^;

water RULZ XD~~

Well, so good for the next day... yeah, but with aspirines as well!!! que digan que estoy dormidoooooooo! @_@ hip!

irix

irix

Quote by roly_poly
my other fav would be coke. first thing i did when i got home from camp was buy a bottle of coke

Yeah, as well with a rum!

bailey's, guiness or spitfire

crown royal, with a dash of coke... its heaven... or just taking various stuff (coke, etc) and mixing it with vodka is cool too..

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

arizona asia plum green tea........... WHOS WITH ME???????

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

Ayreon

Ayreon

Obscene

Root Beer or Cream soda, all other drinks make me feel like I'm going to throw up.

This is the dawn of time
I am the first to stand
Looking through the eyes of the primal man
This is the dawn of time
Witnessing the birth
I am the first man on earth

vodka... cherry 7 up... i like water too.

Water for teh win!!! Also Cola Cola, down with Pepsi!!

irix

irix

Quote by cheshirearizona asia plum green tea........... WHOS WITH ME???????

In English is Tea, in Spanish is Te; as well if you like much the ''Te'' you like much the Te-quila as well!!! I'm continue my party here! @_@ hip!

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Strawberry Yogloo and Calpico melon soda~ ^^ I bet no one has heard of them though =p

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

Soday...T_T but for now, I can't drink soda...so I'm on a withdrawl >_<

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

Hum...any fruit juice is good for me...mainly Tropical Plum and Passion fruit

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

Love beer and love wine but it all ends up the same so ill stick with Jones cuz its cheaper

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

just fresh milk from new zealand!

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I don't drink Alchohol, but I love Coke I drink it by the gallons, I also start the day with a hefty glass of Chocolate Milk

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.