Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ::blue-auel neider-wallie:: - Minitokyo

::blue-auel neider-wallie::

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

hy everyone......thiis is my new wallie...actually...i already submit it in gallery, but it deleted and i post it here...emm i just wanna share and i wait for your coment...bye ^__^/

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/peniko/drugie.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/peniko/drugie.jpg

really very good :D

i love blue

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

Not bad at all. Why did they tell you it was deleted?

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

Akushiro

Akushiro

{Luff for Hizumi.}

Nice, mine get deleted a lot. Anyway I can't see any reason why this got deleted I like it.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

They probably deleted it because the background is a relatively unmodifed stock photo. It also looks like there are a few extraction problems too and that you just blurred the edges to cover them up. Try making a background for it by hand and submitting it again. You can find tutorials for making backgrounds, extracrting better, and hundreds of other things if you need help at Good Tutorials. Good luck. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Vectoring would do some good to Auel, but I liked your concept! Though the background is simple, it's beautiful and you could work more on it...
AngelKate gave you lots of good suggestions...
Ah, Auel is looking so cute! ^_^

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

zainab-chan

zainab-chan

.::P!nK pUnK >0<::.

Very nice contrast....love the shade of blue you used....Overall this is the best from you peniko....you should post it ^_^
but I guess....MT wants the best...:( I agree with angelkate....make it 100% originally yours with the bg and everything. ^_~

..::Love your Enemies, It will drive them Crazy::..
Signature

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

huh this looked pretty nice... but i supposed... probably because you used something that looked like a stock photo for the background... so it's deleted...

nowadays i supposed what the mods are looking into is more efforts on our wallies.. so i guessed something that's simple wouldn't really be accepted...

hope u do something nice out of auel soon! i like him!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

its better then what i could do anyday!
I love tat scan of auel...so cute n e ways, keep walling!

\(^o^)/

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Auel looks so cute!
Ah~~The fangirls ~_^
Hey, I think its pretty good... better than what I can do!
But the trees werent handmade...so...

InuYashaspal4ever

InuYashaspal4ever

AsuCaga lover!

OH! That's so pretty! I can't beleive they deleted that -_- What butt heads. Oh well, it still looks amazing!

GREAT JOB YO~

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Quote by AngelKateThey probably deleted it because the background is a relatively unmodifed stock photo. It also looks like there are a few extraction problems too and that you just blurred the edges to cover them up. Try making a background for it by hand and submitting it again.

I have to agree. Use of unmodified, or poorly modified, stock photos for bg's is against MT policy.

But I'm sure that, after experimenting with some tutorials, your skills will improve. :)

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Oh, u're using stock photos again? well it's a simple wall, yet complex, the lighting looks good, and matches the BG very much.

Pride comes before the fall

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.