Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Im Back - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Hey Everybody , I know Its been a long time since ive been here (more then 4 months) (plus , i know this is not an introduction) . but I just wanted to say HI to all my friends ^_^

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Welcome back.
Was it necessary making 2 threads to announce your coming back ?

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

i know , By mistake

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

welcome back

merged: 11-08-2005 ~ 01:49am
what were you doing in all that time?

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Hiya uchiha-vegeta. Glad that you're back my friend.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

hi! welcome back! 4 months? that's really long......why'd you go missing for so long around here? anyway, it's good to have you back!

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Just so you know:

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Farewells
Please do not create new threads to announce absences, whether they be short-term, long-term, or permanent, and do not create threads when you return from an absence either. Instead, you can just post an away message on your userpage stating your reasons and how long you expect to be away.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

Couldn't stay away huh ? It's a hard habbit to kick and sometimes you think "Hmmmm there must be something better than this" and you go look and behold ! There ain't. Add smiles here.

Welcome back

Lirael

Lirael

Eternal Sunshine

hey! its awesome that you are back... what happened for four months?... i dont think i could live without this place for four months! tehe... thanks for coming back! *very big grin*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hi I am Niwadark I have busy with work so I have not had time to write in. My new favorite manga that I have been reading are: Angel Sanctuary and Saiyuki plus starting to read Senual Phrase. I will try to write in more often.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.