Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chicken Little... - Minitokyo

Chicken Little...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Anyone seen this yet?

Anyone roarin' to see this one?

I believe I'll be going with my family and neices this afternoon. Heard nothing but great things so far!

No I haven't seen this one yet but I'm looking forward to watching it with my sister's kids when we get the chance as it's received very good reviews in everything I've read in connection with it :) hope you have a great afternoon out with the family :)

Quote by missy1066No I haven't seen this one yet but I'm looking forward to watching it with my sister's kids when we get the chance as it's received very good reviews in everything I've read in connection with it :) hope you have a great afternoon out with the family :)

Thanks missy.

I went and saw it with the family yesterday evening as planned -- and it was actually better than I expected it to be and I had some fairly high expectations given the reviews that I had heard or read.

If you've got young family members to take, as well, it's a hoot to watch them crack up.

Can't wait for the DVD.

...enjoy!

OtakuDrewrbb

OtakuDrewrbb

Great Teacher Largo - MegaTokyo

I think that the previews for the movie were awsome and it seems that disney has a hit and most humor now a days is not just for children. Also the Computer Graphics in the movie seem to be more along the lines of the matrix and makes older movies like Final Fantasy: Spirts within.

You are all going to fight the Zombies, you can take my mind but not my spirt. Mosh Mosh Revolution!!!

my gf saw the preview for this and she was like... "they ripped off HENNY PENNY!" ...i was like "who?" and she was like... "you know the hen that had a penny fall on her head and thought the sky was falling?" sounded very much like chicken little to me

i wonder if they are just different variations on the same story? ...or if someone just ripped off somebody else's work and gave/removed the names of the animals

can any one answer that question?

not yet

Signature Image

the chicken is soooooo cute!
though it's a bit hard to watch it at the cinemam in china......

Quote by xaznxpepsixboixmy gf saw the preview for this and she was like... "they ripped off HENNY PENNY!" ...i was like "who?" and she was like... "you know the hen that had a penny fall on her head and thought the sky was falling?" sounded very much like chicken little to me

i wonder if they are just different variations on the same story?

Right, "Chicken Little" as a children's story is a variation of the classic "Henny Penny."

It's been around for a long time.

Disney's CHICKEN LITTLE is simply an original story based on the concepts of that particular version.

Hope that helps.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.