Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What version of Adobe Photoshop should I get? - Minitokyo

What version of Adobe Photoshop should I get?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

What version of Adobe Photoshop should I get?

I have got an animation project to do, but I was thinking of getting my own software.

All I need to do is image editing. Mind you, I got to draw 300 images, scan them all, and edit them with photoshop.

setlogix

setlogix

Kira Yamato

I suggest Adobe Photoshop CS2 - it's the latest version of Photoshop and I highly recommend it :)

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

yupp...CS2 rox ;)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

xwolfx

xwolfx

I'm the wolf of the forums ^_^

cs 2 is the newest and the best, but i like cs1 better

Signature

cs2 is the best graphix prog in the world ;)
buy and enjoy

Jormungandr

Jormungandr

Child of Deceit

i suggest the Macromedia MX Studio and photoshop 7. 7's cheap and capable, and the MX Studio has everything you need for everything from animation to webpage design to vector.

Signature

Confucius says, shit happens.

If your a student i would check out getting a bundle pack. Seeing as Adobe pretty much has ownership of Macromedia now. You should be able to get both companies Creative Suite and Studio 8 for dirt cheap.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

be better off getting CS instead of CS2, well CS2 only has a couple extra things that you wont use really

plus now that there is CS2, CS will be cheaper

Signature Image

RurouniXKenshin

RurouniXKenshin

Seasons Greetings!!

Any version above 6 or 7. I recommend the latest version: Adobe Photoshop CS 2

Signature Image
Your scars will remind you that the past was real.

Jormungandr

Jormungandr

Child of Deceit

not for animation, you don't. PS isn't an animation program, it's a raster editor, nothing more. it is not image-god.

Signature

Confucius says, shit happens.

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Well.............I'll recommend any PS 6.0 and above...CS2 has some nice features...though...I still use PS7 up to this day. And then some Macromedia for your animation...... :pacman:

Signature Image

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I'm using PhotoShop CS2 v9.0 .............. it's perfect and u can do whatever u want..... just need some practice...

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

ajb

ajb

mr.hat

photoshop rocks for keyframe animation...
and keyframe animation rocks ^___~

anyways, wut kind of editing r u talkin bout?

it sounds like photoshops 'actions' and 'batch processing' will be handy for u
i'm not sure which version that was implemented in?
so if u do get an older version, i'd suggest to make sure it has the 'actions' feauture in it

Quote by Jormungandrnot for animation, you don't. PS isn't an animation program, it's a raster editor, nothing more. it is not image-god.

True its not that great for animation, but yes it is quite the image-god program.

It's not only the industry standard for graphics, but also digital imagery. Embraced by the likes of ILM, weta digital just to name a couple. One of the key conept artists for Star Wars uses nothing but Adobe Photoshop CS and Corel Painter IX and a few brushes all stuff drawn on a 12x18 Wacom Digital tablet. check out his site www.ryanchurch.com this dood can fuckin draw.

Photohop CS has an advantge of moving the canvas off-screen. :)

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.