Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dead Kamui wallie - Minitokyo

Dead Kamui wallie

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

I have this wall at its current state for about 2-3 months. I open Photoshop almost everyday but I mostly stare at it cause I don't know what else to do.
I don't know how to fill the black space.
Any ideas about that [or other corrections]?

http://photobucket.com/albums/y125/Nighteyes_gr/th_X-wall.jpg

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

if you have a bg of cold steel or something like under construction that might work?!?

yeah!

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Oh my...it's quite a bloody wallpaper XD (Okay, not really ^-^) I quite like it, though I find it bizarre that Kamui is semi-smiling when he's...like that XD Unfortunately, I don't have advice as to what you should fill in, but I wish you the best of luck! I'm sure it'll look gorgeous if you ever finish it.

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Quote by yamievayeah!

^ constructive comment... o___O"

well. i would suggest a silhouette of a cityscape, or even a forest in the background... i think the the wall would be better if you turned towards a more organic theme, instead of buildings, but that's just me. ^^" i don't know anything about the character or the series, but it's usually really inspiring to use scenes from the story or quotes to base your wall on.

i also think that the floor is a bit too flat, and the colour is a bit weird... i would suggest adding some more texture to it and making the colour darker, the colour of his hair perhaps. hope i've helped! XD

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

thnx for the tips ppl, you gave me a few ideas^^

I'll try them out when I get back home.
If you have any other ideas, feel free to post^^

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.