Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gunstar Heroes wallpaper! - Minitokyo

Gunstar Heroes wallpaper!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hi, y'all! Let me just get right to the point here, I recently submitted this wallpaper after I returned to MT, and found out that it got quarantined! Then I realized that I have to use this sandbox forum to get some constructive criticism and some of U pro-waller's ideas! ^_^' Hehe, my bad! Anyways, here's what I have on my wall so far! Any improvement U suggest are more than welcome in my book! :)

http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/3945/redwall3qt.th.jpg

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Interesting, I don't see any of the usual problems in this wallie like extraction or scan quality and stuff. I do like the text that you did for it, I guess the only thing that I'd suggest is to play around with some different background effects, the flames are really bright o_o And maybe use a slightly different effect from the one in the background of the red band than the general background? But apart from that I can't suggest too much, this isn't a bad wallie at all... ^^;;

Quote by flyindreams Interesting, I don't see any of the usual problems in this wallie like extraction or scan quality and stuff. I do like the text that you did for it, I guess the only thing that I'd suggest is to play around with some different background effects, the flames are really bright o_o And maybe use a slightly different effect from the one in the background of the red band than the general background? But apart from that I can't suggest too much, this isn't a bad wallie at all... ^^;;

Wow, thanks so much flyindreams! I never knew my wallpaper wasn't that bad at all! Wierd that it got quarantined before! o_0 Anyhoo, I made some changes like U said and chose a darker, more explosive effect on the background, also added a dotted texture to increase quality, I guess! Hope this change made it better than before! Other than that, thank you so much for helpimg me improve, flyindreams! ^_^' Here's wat my wall looks like now!

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1878/redwall3zt.th.jpg

Kuzoku

Kuzoku

Sweet Dreamer

The second version is a definite improvement ^_^* It looks so much more alive with the explosion looking much more real and fitting with the scan ^_^* Great job! Keep it up!

Those who dream sweet dreams forget the pain of yesterday

Quote by Kuzoku The second version is a definite improvement ^_^* It looks so much more alive with the explosion looking much more real and fitting with the scan ^_^* Great job! Keep it up!

Sankyuu, Kuzoku! :D I think I'm ready to submit my new and improved wallie now, I dun think I need anymore feedback! Who do I ask to close this thread? x_x

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.