Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Groups Welcome PM Won't Work - Minitokyo

Groups Welcome PM Won't Work

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I was trying to set up the Welcome PM for my groups and non of them would let me! The all kept say what the discrition said and not what I had put in there. I tried to do it again, but it kept on say what ever the dicription had in it! If you could please fix the problem! I greatly appriecitate it and thank you!

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

fixed :)

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

Didn't I post already a Thread with that quesion? link: Group Settings Update Problem anyway thx:) and if you want you can than close my thread about this topic too.

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.