Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it really worth it to debate God? - Minitokyo

Is it really worth it to debate God?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Ya, I think it's pointless to debate over the existance of god unless you can actually prove the existance of god. Until evidence rears its beautiful head, its all "maybes" and "believing" and "faith". You'll never REALLY know until you're dead, and if god does'nt exist you would'nt really know, you'de just be a dead body.

oceansoul

Soulless Automaton

I belive it's completely pointless debating the existance of god. This can be shown by the How old is the Earth thread on travellerrpg.com, in the boards political pulpit (membership needed but free), this thread had reached 1077 posts the last time I looked and nobody had convinced anyone else over the validity of their arguements. The only thing shown was that websites claiming to use scitific methods to prove the existance of god were talking crap.

Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
With strawberry gashes all over - Strawberry Gashes by Jack Off Jill

Cohex

Cohex

Junglist

Hmm its always fun argueing the subject though..... but really who takes someones opion on the internet that much that they would change their views is well abit sad really.... its like someone saying oh i am a Buddist now cause some random on the internet said it is good ( no offence to Buddism)

Its not that someones opinion would change another persons opinion, its someones presentation of never before seen facts that can alter an opinion. Thats why i posted www.godandscience.org

It deals in facts, not in opinions.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.