Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 things that annoy you in exams - Minitokyo

things that annoy you in exams

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

finally, so free after all the major exams (nsw sc), but damn, i had to cope with a sqeaky table for hours, one of the board of studies people just stood staring/gaping at me for about 5 minutes when im trying to write an extended response, and to top it all off i brought a really scrawny pen about 8cm long (hurts hand like hell), and this fat board of studies guy walked pass, knocked my calculator and sheets off the table - so hard to concentrate with so many distractions and ignorant supervisivers

anything like that happen in ur exams?

aiya.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

things that annoy me in exams? when the professor tries to make you fail by giving really tricky questions... or when the person sitting behind you keeps kicking your chair... oooo that really ticks me off!

Signature Image

A song that wont leave ur head!
It happened to me today...then some guy started to talk and distract everyone...then someone was tapping the table..
The thing that annoy me more are my results X(

\(^o^)/

The annoying things are people from other classes who know we have taking exams yet making noises, loud noises, to try and catch other peoples attention. Oh, and talking loudly in another language, knowing perfectly well that only a few people actually understand them.
There's also the hard chairs and cold rooms. It's very hard to think when your shivering. Or the fact that our class don't even have a classroom. We had to take our exam in the Physics lab. Oh, and people who keeps trying to cheat.

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

When I take tests, I have a compulsion to run my hands through my hair. This gets even worse if I have dandruff...eww

But another annoyance is when my desk wobbles back and forth because of uneven legs. Often I lean forward on my desk during tests and shift my weight often. When the desk's wobbly, this makes a lot of noise...

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

I hate long exams! they tend to make my neck sore... I hate it when someone finishes ahead of me.

Signature

Quote by geneticgearI hate long exams! they tend to make my neck sore... I hate it when someone finishes ahead of me.

yeah my neck gets hella sore and just after i finished the test i got blister on my finger and my thumb was shaking

aiya.

Mazhule

Mazhule

Mistress of The Kitties

The typcially uncomfortable chairs where if it's a long exam makes your butt go numb :/

Signature

'Procasination is like Masturbating; in the End your only fucking yourself'

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

They're meant to fix your wobbly table schimke. It's not allowed for you to work on a wobbly desk. If they don't do that for you in the HSC- yell.

As for those distractions... sorta... but I finished really early anyways, so I tried to go to sleep at the end instead.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

naruto5my

naruto5my

Lost Soul

All my papers have time period up to 2 1/2 hours long. ==;
My but will start to change shape after sitting for so long. >__<
Think about it, I have 23 papers to sit starting next week.. I am dying. T^T

Signature
Elen sila lumen omenteilmo

Jakkals

Jakkals

The Angel of Death.

Tests. I really hate them. They annoy me the most

Signature

I don't care for them. . . I do em, I sleep, then i go home >.>

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

nothin, really annoy me...but i don't like exam either
when i'm finish i just sleep (well..i must sleep if i slept at 12pm every night -_- )

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

rainbowflareon

rainbowflareon

I AM DEVIL.

EVERYTHING about exams is annoying...

If it takes long time, I will get my neck and shoulder painful and I will find my eyes really tired and just cannot open as wide as normal...

Quote by ShrinkNerv4EvaWhen I take tests, I have a compulsion to run my hands through my hair.

i do that too. but no dandruff. XD

exams don't bother me much, i guess. i actually enjoy it when people do annoying things; breaks the boredom... ^_________^"

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

the things that annoy me? in exams? Cheating. While i have to study like crazy to pass the exam, the others can pass it easily but don't have to do anything.

leadehua

leadehua

Haro

The thing that is annoying to me is some of the people in my class start talking with one another durring an exam or sombody trying to talk to me. What really pisses me off are the students that try to ask for permisson to leave the exam hall before the exam time is up, they walk around and talk to each other outside the exam hall.

Signature
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/178802/
-Within lies there is truth, the hard part is telling where is the truth. >.<
-Sleep is good. ^_^

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

annoyig thigs in exam for me is when my Classmates ask me for the answer becouse they are too lazy to read the book.
and in this opertunity i'll just make fun of them by giving the wrong answer to them and i like to do this expeccally when they fail in national exam how stupid they are.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

a cars alarm that went off

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

The solution to screwing cheaters over is by knowing who it is and putting the wrong answers on your test (be sure to put light marks on the answers you know are right so you can come back to them later). Once they think they're done and turn in their test erase the stuff you put in and put in the right answers. That should teach them to cheat (or not if they are that stupid but you could always give them the wrong answers again). Okay, back to the subject. I hate the thought of time passing and waiting to get the test over with so I can have time for my self.

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Inconsiderate ppl walking by the examination hall, and speaking like they owned the place...basically making noise as they passed thru. Also, when i'm done with the paper exceptionally early, i always am bored waiting for the time to end...OH! And also those irritating changes during the paper...eg. the teachers that set the paper, made a mistake...then there would be an announcement to ask us the change a certain part of the paper...which is irritating.

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

i hate it when they give a short story to read that is taking up 2 pages of the test book, and then they only give you 15 minutes to read and answer the 20 questions on the test

I hate tests. I hate long tests. And their tricky questions. Bleh. -_-

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

The word and concept of the exam itself really annoys me. But the exam I have to sit on Monday (yes this Monday) is that I have to also pass the exam (+50%), not just pass the subject. If I fail the exam I flunk the subject. 4 essays, 5 pages of writing at least. I better read the rest of the text book. Also the person who writes the exam's, first language is not english so it is written in a hard to read way. It must be really hard for international studunts to understand. Vaguely irritating if I could understand what he is trying to say.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.