Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 things that annoy you in exams - Minitokyo

things that annoy you in exams

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I always hated when someone would tap their pencil/finger/foot. It just pissed me off!

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

what will annoy me is how quiet it is in the classroom. i wont realize my surroundings at first since i would be focused on my test, but when i do recognize how silent everyone is, its sort of eerie.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

12cherrywolf

+>>tHReW tHe eNd<<+

let's see..... ppl shewing gum in class smacking everytime! Tapping their feet, talking, laughing, taking test.... takeing MORE TEST! I hate it all!

....rain.. rain.. pouring on me.. can't help feeling this way... forbidden tears.. lay across me.. i don't want to feel this way.. all because of you... becuase of... you...... you....

LadyyLuna

LadyyLuna

A crazy mind, is a healthy mind.

Really long tests with things that are not even in the book and that the teacher barely discussed. And another annoying thing, when they correct every little detail of your grammar no matter how minuscule or insignificant. That's annoying.

Love, Ani ^_^'

nanya

nanya

EyzaatheEhnydeel

I'm too busy too notice things around though i do get annoyed when i get to a Q i know nothing about

Signature
~Reika Kaseka, Aeulmei~

test proctors who dont know what they're doing and waste time

I really hate it when a door isn't shut properly and wind whistles through the little crack for all three hours of the exam because no one is smart enough to shut the stupid door when they leave to use the restroom :( I also hate when there's some weird repetetive beeping sound that no one can find the source of. The TA tried to hunt it down, but for an hour of my lasers final there was this beeping noise that drove me nuts and I couldn't concentrate at all! :(

What's the worst though is when a room is kept so hot that you start sweating and your brain slows down and you can't think anymore. That's happened to me once. I left the room and I got so dizzy! And my face was bright red! Arrrrgh. Hate thermostats! HATE.

What I learned in Japanese 1:
Usagi ga daisuki desu.

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

I HATE IT WHEN I STUDIED REALLY REALLY HARD, AND THEN WHEN I LOOK AT THE TEST PAPER, THE TOPICS THAT I STUDIED THE DAY BEFORE DID NOT APPEAR..... Damn....

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

Things that annoy me in exams is the lack of time to answer. I also don't like tricky questions. Makes my head ache

Signature

Knight64

Knight64

Grand

yup, some older guy talks and complains in the exam. damn it, i cannot concentrate. unlike some other time I sneezed into the exam paper, BLARGH! the paper is all green, and somehow I got 80% lawl.

Signature

Quote by Knight64yup, some older guy talks and complains in the exam. damn it, i cannot concentrate. unlike some other time I sneezed into the exam paper, BLARGH! the paper is all green, and somehow I got 80% lawl.

LOL, the marker probably didn't want to mark, or even touch your paper and decided to give you 80% :x

J/K man, good job. ;)

A ton of things about exams are annoying, but what bothers me the most is when you have a friend who constantly freaks out about tests and is uber annoying cause she is freaking out then they get perfect, or at least really good.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I don't like ESSAY QUESTIONS! They suck! Lucky for me I only did 1 essay question and my friend had like 13 essay question! o_O We were doing completely different tests, but STILL! 13?!?!?!?!

i don't like multiple choices either, because the professor will throw you a multiple choice that has nothing to do with the question. And your mind will trick you that it has everything to do with the question your answering!

I don't like tricky questions with easy answers. I don't like tricky answers with easy questions!

Matching is easiest...not always, but generally it is.

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

Nothing really too much but it bothers me when lecturers walks back n' forh down the aisle or hover over your shoulder. Also it breaks your concerntration when the lecturers tell you how much time you have left... :hmpf:
It can also be irritating when you're in a large exam hall and someone sneezes continuously~
Ah, and the 'cloking' sounds of heels are annoying in general which is why I don't like those types of shoes.. but I have to wear heal knee boots when I have to give a presentation/speech -_-

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i hate it when some one coughs then everyone else does....or if some one cracks one off (farts) and it just stinks.......i also hate exams that last an hour and the set time is like 2 hours.......i had a 5 hour art exam the other day....it sucked my will to live!

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

err...there was one time something really bothers me..
the err...prayers..somehow it could be heard from the school and it was one of my major exams! the mike so happen to be out of tune and the sound went haywire..I did not want to laugh at all but somehow I can't stop laughing! @.@
I've wasted an hour on it..trying so hard not to laugh till me face when red..I disrupted the whole class..they started laughing too >.> but after that they blame me for disrupting the class @.@
I REALLY..do not want to laugh 0.o

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

gembu-the-whitetiger

martial arts PSYCHO

i get pi-...annoyed by people thinking im good at biology. i somhow (fluke) got 93% for the test. i didnt even revise! now all the teacher think im smart and stuff, but im as thick as
sh-..pudding.

I Swear that I am going to Live Forever, or I'll Die Trying

RubyDrg0n

Wanna-be-Drg0n

I hate ppl using strong perfumes in tests.... My last exam(economics) almost killed me just becoz someone use very very STRONG perfume and i got suffocated while doing that !@#$# 3 hours test........

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Not having enough freaking time. 3 hours is NOT enough for 4 essays and short answer queastions.

Brownie the Cat

Things that annoy me in exams.
-When I get hungry.
-Sniffing.
-Knowing you have another one straight after.

Things to do in an exam. (Tips forwarded from on examinee to another)
1. Bring a pillow and fall asleep.

2. Read all the questions out loud and then debate the answers with yourself out loud.

3. Bring a Game Boy and play it with the volume at max.

4. Do the exam in crayon.

5. Come to the exam in slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head and nothing else.

6. As soon as you get the exam paper, eat it!

7. Every five minutes stand up, collect your things, move to another table and carry on with the exam.

8. Every twenty minutes stand up, throw your paper on the floor, shout “F--- THIS!” pick the paper up again and carry on with the exam.

9. Laugh out loud at all the questions.

10. Start a brawl half way through.

11. Come in wearing a full knight outfit, with sword and shield.

12. During the exam take everything around you apart e.g chairs, desks, basically anything you can get hold of.

13. Get deliveries of flowers, balloons, telegrams, etc… sent to you throughout the exam.

14. Make your mobile ring every five minutes.

15. Play frisbee with a friend at the other side of the room.

16. Bring cheerleaders.

17. Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas."

teachers who talk in the middle of the exam that is non-exam related.

actually studying for the exam is also a bit of a hassle.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

AP? AP exams sucked... uggh, three hours of non-stop writing and thinking! History is hard, but I guess for me, math would be a little less complicated.

The hardest questions would be the dates and the most/almost/always/almost always/almost never/mostly always... all that junk that basically means the same thing but they tell it's wrong if you make the wrong answer... especially for t/f questions.

merged: 01-23-2006 ~ 05:31am
AP? AP exams sucked... uggh, three hours of non-stop writing and thinking! History is hard, but I guess for me, math would be a little less complicated.

The hardest questions would be the dates and the most/almost/always/almost always/almost never/mostly always... all that junk that basically means the same thing but they tell you it's wrong if you mark the wrong answer... especially for t/f questions.

No matter how much you love something,
Somebody out there hates it.

When you have to answer really retarted questions, making you think: "this is actually supposed to my intelligence?" The only thing it actually measures is how well your memory works.

That's wrong. I hate memory questions. We're not the books, they should know that. Teachers think that their class is the most important when we have tons of things to remember for OTHER classes. They're hardly understanding at all.

No matter how much you love something,
Somebody out there hates it.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.