Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 things that annoy you in exams - Minitokyo

things that annoy you in exams

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 94 total items

at the first i just want to view the exam so, i cannot support the sensation to not have it i my hands and then when it finally gets to my hand i just want to break it in many pieces, but then i see the questions and how its composed and then is like "what th...".
leter when i finally consentrated i my exman one and aonther ignorants starts to asking me about the exam, that people bother even when i told them that i dont know the answers of the exam.
and much more things.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

when ppl starts to do things that makes you nlose concentration

Signature

Things that annoy me in exams.. Well.. exams itself annoys me already.. and their hard questions... and studying for exams beforehand :P

tanteikun

tanteikun

Kawaikunai!

well, this did not happen to me, but to one of my friends.
He got in an accident just before the exam (which all starts at night here). His head is bleeding when he walks into the room. During the exam, he basically stops bleeding by covering his head with a piece of scrap paper.
However, the TA who is proctoring the exam would not allow him to take a makeup because he didn't get a note from the hospital. Which was impossible since it was 7pm already.

Signature
Shinjutsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu

Actually, what I hated most in tests (when I still was on the suffering side of the test sheet) was not the test itself but the people talking about the test afterward. Just after the test people asking each other 'Hey, what did you write for this?' or 'No, the answer's 49,566' or stuff like that...
As a whole, what I hated most was people crying out loud how they messed up or trying to write the correction sheet on their own just after the test.
If you did your best, then all this energy is just wasted. Wait and see the results; the fact that you run in every direction just to know if this or that guy had the same results won't change the outcome, the mark.
BTW, tantei, in which country do the tests start at night?

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

maybe when it's too darn hot...

Signature

*laughs* well, we've got some amusing answers here...

Anyway, to amswer your question, I think it's the fact that there is always two songs or more playing at the back of my head. One minute, it's Saliva playing, and the next minute, its some random Japanese band.

Although I say that's what makes me concentrate, there's always a limit - especially when the songs switch from time to time. Agh. >.<

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Questions that I don't really understand of what they are asking for. And...questions I don't know the answers to XD, as well as really long essay questions XD.

omgsh we had an exam today and i swear every other second another kid would sniffle or something so it was like i'm concentrating and it'd go like this:
12. A *sniff*
13. C *cough*
14. D *sniff*
15. E *sniff*pencil breaks from me pushing on it too hard due to irritatin*

yea that was pretty much it... half of them were obviously fake sniffs too... that's what was SO annoying!

When someone's cellphone rings, the teacher hands the test to me late and other people already started a minute or two. I prefer mutliple choice over essay question.

Algebra mutiplication(very confusing),I dont have enough time.

I've never liked how they make you wait before exams. I know it's for fairness and all, but I'd love to just be able to sit down and start when I get in. Also the ever looming time limit hardly helps matters, especially when a teacher keeps writing down the current time left on the board. EVERY. FIVE. MINUTES!

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

i was just discussing this with a friend a couple of days ago.
My exam was in last november, but i remember one thing that really annoyed me during my biology exam - beep tests.
We sit exams in our gym and outside, we had a junior class doing a fitness test we call "beep test". It comes with music and beeps that just go on and on. After 5 mins, it just gets stuck in your head and you're singing the tune and the musical beeps throughtout your exams. really annoying. <_<

I also hate the way my exams are all 3 hours long and by the end of it you get extremely sore neck and back pain.

^^^mm yeah i know those beep test, and yeah they are hella annoying, the constant beeps drive you crazy after a while o_0...

aiya.

Nicodemus34

Nicodemus34

D347h 1 4m, K!11 Y0u 1 Mu57

the word "exam" annoys me because whoever made it deserves to die. next when you listened to a song earlier and it keeps playing over and over in ur head. umm next is the fact that the teacher that gave you the test looks over your shoulder and tries to see ur answer b\c he knows ur gonna fail cuz he gave u a goddamn trick question! and yea not to mention the total retard that just keeps flicking is pen at the table and when somebody does a horrible job at cheating and/or get caught doing it. no training. no brains.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

There's alot of things i hate during exams. especially when you have a question that all the answers could be the right one then you have to do "Innie Meenie Minnie Moe" to get an answer.

Oh no please not the beep test....I remember when i had to do the beep test and in my caf we had a fundraiser and they were selling Krispy Kream Dougnuts...Yea i bought like 2 and i had to hoover those down to do the beep test. Let em tell you it wasn't pretty my teacher was yelling at me casue i was running so slow.. Hahaha but at least i made it up to 3.5 ^_^'

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that is related to exams INCLUDING exams itself. ARGH!

merged: 03-14-2006 ~ 08:54pm

merged: 03-14-2006 ~ 08:54pm

merged: 03-14-2006 ~ 08:55pm
oops.
accidentally pressed enter 3 times.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I hate exams to begin with so I could go on and on about what I hate in exams. I really don't like how they make you start exactly on time and you can't read a book when you're done. Annoying neighbors around you tap and click pens so it's impossible to concentrate. Most of the time, I end up failing the tests. :sweat:

Seito

Seito

525,600 minutes

I hate exams... I hate how some teachers grade... I hate everything about exams. -.- They kill my grade and cause me stress. Essays are killers... and true and false give me a headache. The quietiness or noise urks me time to time. I hate exams.... -.-

noisy anything. like noisy people who tap a pencil or their feet. desks, chairs, or whatever.

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

Mostly, it's vague instructions. You might know the answers, but if you can't understand how to answer it, you might end up screwing up the exam.

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 94 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.