Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Netscape login panel bug - Minitokyo

Netscape login panel bug

page 1 of 1 3 total items

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Small bug logging into MT in Netscape:

In the Login panel (username/password), the second word Login (with the underlined L) appears as a "ghost" image over the username text field. I've only noticed this today, and as far as I know only Netscape does it as IE/Firefox display it correctly. It seems to be a cosmetic error only as I can still login just fine. Maybe Netscape misinterprets a position code perhaps?

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

RiotYagami

RiotYagami

Lone Wolf

well I don't have Netscape but I hear it's pretty unstable compared to Firefox, maybe you could search MT using Firefox instead

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

I use to have a net scape acount but i left it for SBC for two main reasones it had problems like that and it was cheaper

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.