Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Shuffle! character would you want to be your wife? - Minitokyo

What Shuffle! character would you want to be your wife?

Tagged under Shuffle!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 167 total items

for me it would be either sia ! or nerine i just love them 2 lol . i mean theres a lot of nerine in tick tack . and well sia i just dont know shes just so apealing to me and i cant help but like her

Asa-senpai for sure!

Asa, hands down.
She is the only girl pervert i have ever seen in an anime and that rocks hard.
LOVE YOU ASA!

Kareha, definitely. Or Nerine, come to that...

shia, then id be god and they practice ploygamy :D so id pick up the rest of the girls XD

asa senpai for sure the other girls have way to much issues

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

i'm not see it yet but veiw image of them, and i like them all. :)

Easy... Asa all the way. Nerine... no. Sia... no... Kaede... maybe... but those 2 from the other worlds are a big fat no lol... so easy to choose.

Quote:
asa senpai for sure the other girls have way to much issues

**************** spoiler ahead ***************

Spoiler (show)

something happens later to asa, i dunno if they'll do it in the anime but in the game, it has to do with her and magic... that's why she didn't want to be healed with magic, her body can't control all the magic within her that's why she's always in such a weakened state.

Definitely Kaede. She looks awesome, can cook and lets Rin go out with other girls. Asa is a close number 2. An even better cook and really fun easy-going girl that nobody would ever get bored of (see ep 18).

it would be between Benibara-sensei and Asa-sempai

Nerine-chan! I be glad to be her wife ! :D mmm....many girl
in Shuffle! a cute! Damn! argggggggg

hideo

Blargh

Quote by LacusLoverDefinitely Kaede. She looks awesome, can cook and lets Rin go out with other girls. Asa is a close number 2. An even better cook and really fun easy-going girl that nobody would ever get bored of (see ep 18).

THINK AGAIN WHEN YOU SEE EP 19!

You'll know what i mean...

I really like this anime, but all of this girls are very pretty cute. It's hard to choose one oof this sweet girls. :)

Hmm... I think it's Kaede. :]

Best Greetings,
(c) Johnny

Primula Easy!

Smart, Kind, quite, and Rim-chan is very Honest, e.g 'telling rin he sucks at cooking' I dont want a girl that tells me everything I do is Great ^^ Also she is trying Very hard to get better at cooking, 'for Rin :) ' Even if Primula didn't cook amazing food, Still she would be trying so hard.. :) But Not going Crazy about it. I cant ever think of any other girl that would be more perfect :)

Well some other rolls the other girls fit I think are.

Nerine & Sia ~I'm Not to Sure, mabye freinds you can have a nice time gonig out with Just! as friend
Asa ~ to me would make a Great friend/ mother figure who helps you out with Problems, I could never she myself going out with her * MY back would hurt! & other reasons* I think it would seem to werid.. :/
Kaede ~Mabye a friend or sister type role.

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

XD Honestly... i cant choose haha.

It's just all works out for me but mayb... if i can break it down a bit i mite be able to choose?

Nerine - Swt voice
Sia - Energtic
Asa - Great Cook, Energtic, Great Personality
Kaede - Great Cook, Swt & Caring
Mayumi - Not so bright but yet cute
Kareha - Gotta love her perverted mind

XD I cant chooooooose! If i was Rin... i marry 'em all XD

Kaede would be a perfect wife, but my tastes choose Primula.. >_>

ASA FOR THE WIN WOOT!

Any.. i likes all them crazy chicks.. Lol jking

That's a hard quesiton especially after playing the game and watching episode 19+, all of them have problems. But I like Nerine the most, kind, caring, always wants to help, off on cooking, but I can cook. So far she's the one. I was for Kaede before episode 19...if you know what I mean...

But if I really had it my way......Harem......^-^

Saori159

Saori159

MMORPG Dancer Class

Those who know Asa is Win, are WIN, thanks guys, you know who the right choice for a wife is lol

Signature

:3~

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

I take back what I have first said.
After watching episode 19 and 20, I don't think I'll choose Kaede anymore.

*WATCH OUT, I'M GOING TO SPOIL! DON'T READ ANYMORE*

Her passion became an obsession, leading her to insanity. Living with a girl haunted by a dark and violent past is not what I wish. I think I'll choose my 2nd fav girl: Nerine.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Definitely Kaede. She's always so willing to help around the house. Not only is she cute, she's good round the house!

um.... i think i'll go for Asa, since she's not all that bad (the husband will just have to endure some physical training everyday), pretty straightforward and dependable, and best of all, a great cook! i'm a hog when it comes to good food, hehehehhehheh ^^

Kaede will run a close second, Nerine and Shia will run a parallel third, and Mayumi plus Primula will be on the back of the pack (though Rimu-chan is still my fav, darn me a loli ^^)

it's just according to me anyway...

Zephyranthez

Zephyranthez

Freeloader

asa! don't know why... maybe a good cook and nice fun personality?

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 167 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.