Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Shuffle! character would you want to be your wife? - Minitokyo

What Shuffle! character would you want to be your wife?

Tagged under Shuffle!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 167 total items

I think that Chii would be the best option, after all, she can learn everything and she is cute, very cute.

Lets see...

Kaede is definitly not good for me...she is insane and dangerous and I don't even like orange hair much. And she has no magic...
Sia, well she not my type. Also, even though she is a god, she didn't show much godly power at all in the series. Her approval of polygamy is a plus though. Even so, she is lying and making trouble both making her a bad choice.
Asa was my favorite for long but at the end, it turned out, she had some issues as well...and I love magic so she is a no-no.
Mayumi and Kareha...As far as I remember, I liked them, but they weren't that special...
Nerine and Primula... They both have powerful magic powers, and nice hair color, and unlike some of the other girls, they are sane. Choosing between them would be difficult though. That is unless there is polygamy in the demon world as well, Then, I would take both.

KKK! Kaede FTW! Or Nerine, she is a good choice too

I'd go with Asa she's funny and can cook can you say best wife ever...n_n

i think kaeda because im lazy and she could do the work for me lol

Tough question... but I'm really on Asa-sempai!

Asa-chan married me! Asa-chan rules!

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

NO! This is soooo hard! Kaede or Asa are my choices. I guess I would have to choose Asa because she is so cute and energetic.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Kaede gained greatly in my eyes when she showed her psycho side in the anime, loved how the atmosphere got darker all of the a sudden hehe.
On the other hand I really liked Asa for being a really fun character. I don't usually like these kind of characters all that much, but I just couldn't dislike her :P And she won, high five! o/
And Primula was a dangerous mix of loli + the shy/quiet/unsociable type, because of that she is very likeable :P
Mayumi was also a nice fun character that I liked, with a cool design (different colour for every eye).
As for Sia and Rin, I really didn't like them that much. They were ok, but just seemed so... dull and vague. Sia was a little more interesting when her other self was in charge, but that wasn't all that great also.
Anyway about the question - I'm not sure ;P

up up and away

Nerine shall be my WIFE! Mwuahah! Stole her from Rin... lol!

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

Nah.. i'll choose Kaede as my wife. Just put aside of her "bad part" ;)
then she will be a good wife. Well she will wakes u up in the morning, make u a breakfast, and she got a cute face X-P. She will be a perfect wife for me. :D

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

kennykun

kennykun

KennYChiMaRu

hmm if i was to choose over the two nerine or asa i'll choose asa cause shes so energetic and a bit clumsy which is funny. but outta the other ones i'll have to choose kaede cause shes some one u can count on and shes soo caring.. ^^;

too hard... i cant make up my mind which one.. but i guess im more attracted to the silent and intellegent girls.. but i also like the kinky one's... well brain over beauty.. nerine aka licorice.. :)

i would just go to the god relm cause then i will have them all.

RaiMinakami

RaiMinakami

Silent Guardian

Kaede or Asa?

Hmm.....

I can't choose!

Huh? ICE CREAM! Yay! Itedakimasu
Signature
Do You Believe in Fate & Destiny?
(sig created by PAche) ~Ja ne~ ^_^

Nerine for 100% fuckin percents it's my girl :)

Asa-san of course. She's so kind , beautiful, funny...well perfect. I love her!

Mamoru Mono Nado Nai

Tough choice, but I say Sia!

i sure wish that there's polygamy in heaven... if that can't happen i guess i can choose from:

kareha-sempai- wild imagination!
kaede- i don't care if she has a dark past especially if it includes you.
ama-san-she really looks more like asa-san sister to me.

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

This is tough... I seriously don't have a proper answer, I'd say Asa-san or Sia. No.. Asa-san & Sia. We can have two wives right!?! Plus, two is better than one!

ehh....nerine...^.^

I know this sounds weird but i would say primula..........she is soooo cute ^.^

Kaede for the go.. the perfect wife-material, seeing how she treats Rin by playing the role already. Her 'other side' just make things more interesting, hah gonna give her all the attention she deserves or else.. I'll witness those blank eyes of hers which is pretty creepy yet so inviting at the same time.. (hugz her and says sorry)

Dunno how you guys portray it but girls might do change after being wed much more if they become mothers themselves, no more flirting for Sia, no more bubbly attitude for Asa, get my point? Parenthood is a big issue to put up with wives for their every performance must reflect their high level of maturity. The way I see Kaede, she's just damn too good to be some wife for she improves the more you'll love and notice her and truth be told, the most mature compared to others...

Sadly, this is all but fantasy.. so quit dreamin'

Kaede !

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 167 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.