Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How is you fav anime special/unique from other animes? - Minitokyo

How is you fav anime special/unique from other animes?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

I thought of this thread because I always wanted to be different from others. I always wanted to be unique.

Anyways my favorite anime Trinity Blood is special because even though it is a japanese anime, the characters are Catholic. If you think of Japanese religion, the first thing that comes to your mind is probably Shintoism or Budahism but here it is amazingly Catholic based anime. Also the vampires here in Trinity Blood don't suck blood of humans but blood of other vampires.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Well my favourite anime is unique dur to the fact that its about bread. Its hilarious and random, i have never seen an anime as unique as Yakitate ^^ in all feilds!

\(^o^)/

Yakitate is quite unique in it's theme
I like Utena because the music, it is really good. Also the character design is quite special, very sharp and the eyes have not pupils. It has nice simbolism too ^^

liacoraginger

liacoraginger

aka teh une XD~

I love Jubei-chan the Ninja girl... because it's totally on crack x.x but for some reason, it's hilarious. I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life...

^^;;; most of the animes I like are pretty cliche, actually. I'm a sucker for eternal love, magical powers, and uh alchemy >.>;;;; ^^!

Speaking of music though, I like band animes because they generally do have excellent music... like Gravitation and Aquarian Age.

"He ran into my knife. He ran into my knife ten times!"

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Um... one of my favorites is Hunter X Hunter. It's unique in that it's an awesome series, just about everyone who has seen it loves it (it's popularity spreads very quickly from word-of-mouth), yet it's getting licensed never seems to happen....

aclark

aclark

Bleach freak

Good question, My favourite is bleach, it's great because the characters are so varied, it's also my fav because it has 3 things that I enjoy seeing in anime 1.Subtle Humour 2.Wicked Weapons 3.Seeing both sides of the story. I dont know if thats different from all other Anime or not because I havent seen much Anime but it is from what I have seen.

The soul of the sword and its master are one.

Please check out and comment on my new works (Rukia I will save you, Brothers together in tough times, The warrior known as Kenpachi, The eyes of sasuke.)

Naruto because its Fantsasy and also so uniqe about Ninjutsu Knowledge and its usage !

Ryuukikun

Ryuukikun

Loli LOver...

My favorite anime is Futakoi Alternative, cause i like the feel they gave me when i'm watching this... i just felt weird, like there is some warm feelings (It's weird indeed), and i like the heroines, and especially the music..:D

Well, i also like trinity blood though, because tres and Abel are so cool...^^

Nothing in Particular...

2le

2le

Dreamer

my favorite (now) is Gankutsuou,

this anime is unique in art (u don't see very much this kind of art in others anime), the art is really good, a new style what could be very populaire later.

the story is also unique, the genre is Drama, SciFi (common), but the story devellop really interresting ....

anyway, really great anime and also very unique,

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

My favortie is Gundam seed whgich not very unqoue but I alsi like scryed which ic really unqiues with the way the characters are.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

My favorite is Mahoromatic because not a lot of people know about and I've only come across a few people that also like it. And since its not that popular it becomes more unique to me and everything in the anime including the story plot and the characters contain more meaning to me. Although I have to say since it is very short series, I have moved on to more unique anime's, lately bleach is one becoming another favorite!

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

One of my favorites is called Ichgeku Hoi Hoi san. It's a ten minute OVA about a little chibi robot designed to kill bugs. it's quite awesome. I guess the length of it makes it unique.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.