Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why cant i see any picture? - Minitokyo

Why cant i see any picture?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

This has been strange since i entered minitokyo yesterday , i cant seem to see any picture in this site (wallpapers , avatars , sigs , smileys , etc...) , i tried using show picture , but it is of no use , what could be the problem?

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

same here...
i thought it was only me
i asked my freinds but they said they can see all pic, then wht's wrong? is it have to do with my comp?

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

exactly how you said , my friends also said they can see the pics

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

kumiho

kumiho

but when i use the comp at internet cafe i can see the pic
so i guess somethin is wrong with my comp because i use cable too...do yu use cable?

Signature

i use DSL modem , i think its a cable , but i dont know

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Same here

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i have just started to see this problem....
what has happened?
it was okay up till two hours back
when i returned...my skin is gone, my gallery is empty there is no pic/thumbnail/ my sig is gone but my avatar is still there....?
has there been a crash? or perhaps an update of MT3 in progress?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

XxRagnarokxX88

XxRagnarokxX88

That one Mexican guy.

This only happend to me when I clicked on this thread.. maybe it's a mentally thing? I'm being sarcastic.. kinda.

merged: 11-09-2005 ~ 01:17pm
This only happend to me when I clicked on this thread.. maybe it's a mental thing? I'm being sarcastic.. kinda.

It's easy to say the world is corrupt and humans should all die-- that we are worthless and incapable of more. It's harder to do something to help. Maybe everyone is a bit too lazy.

saraane

saraane

Dream on

It's happening to me too I can still see SOME stuff though just can't see much...

Everyone has dreams...
Signature

Me too. Couldnt see any pics nor avatars.

My Way Of Life

MidnightMiko

MidnightMiko

Bountiful Kindness

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one experienceing problems. It must be a malfunction in the system. I'm sure the moderator's and administrator's are aware of the problem and working to fix it. Let's all just be patient, I'm sure our beloved minitokyo will be up and running correctly again soon. ^_^

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

it worked for me till yesterday
but today I am also picture-less ^^()

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

Aetherdragon

Aetherdragon

White and Nerdy

same boat as everyone else. Not one pic, sig, avatar, and etc.. appear on my screen. Good to knoe it's not just me :)

"They see me strollin'...they laughin' and rollin' their eyes 'cause I'm so white & nerdy" - Weird "Al"

Signature Image

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Aww I feel so communal! We're all blind...together.

XxRagnarokxX88

XxRagnarokxX88

That one Mexican guy.

Hurray.

It's easy to say the world is corrupt and humans should all die-- that we are worthless and incapable of more. It's harder to do something to help. Maybe everyone is a bit too lazy.

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

like midnightmiko said this thing sometimes happen let 's try to be patient ok ,

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Just wanted to say that I was experiencing this too. The ads show up but none of the pictures from the site. Not even the background picture.

merged: 11-09-2005 ~ 02:14pm
Just wanted to say that I was experiencing this too. The ads show up but none of the pictures from the site. Not even the background picture.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

since yesterday? well, it worked for me till a few hours ago, but it's not the first time this happens on MT, and i don,t suppose it'll be the last... but i don't mind, i'm pretty patient right now ^^

bqc

having the same trouble too. I can see like maybe 5 or 6 pics on the homepage, but nothing else on any other page. Fine the whole day up till two hours ago...bug troubles?

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

it was fine for me until just now... i just logged back in & all i see is X! boo hoo!

i thot it was prob on my side..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

me cant see anything for the past week.. guess it starts after i get back to campus..
geez.. cant seem to download anything or submit anything too..
except for forum replies and guestbook.. i cant do much with MT..

Signature

kumiho

kumiho

well...i can't see anythin since this upgrade
can't do much too -_-

Signature

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

yeah i adapt to things quickl but i can only see somethings.
*Stumbles blindly*

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

MT's having some server problem i think. so most of us don't get to see any images ^_^ but it'll be fixed soon =)

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.